k3 SEMIFINALS: REACTOR and Quarterfinal Results

Discussion about the MAME Championships
http://sawys.ifrance.com/K7.htm

Moderator: Knockout Coordinators

wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

u can trust me or not - till the midnight my time 22:00 GMT i was only able 2 do about 350 000 :(
and i dont have an inp for that because i was playing without recording :(
and then BAM ! 2 fantastic games i ve made and that's it.
maybe i should post an information about the score i ve made but i think that this could kill the competition ofr me and qrs :(
and i can say even more - just after i ve made 409 000 i ve started another game :) just 2 see what else can i do

like ln2 said - patterns games are 2 easy 2 be copied so u have 2 keep your inps in secret
telling everybody the score??? maybe i will do it in this round but i think that final round isnt for me
this reactor game is not my style :(
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

I think that current rules 24 hours are good. Can only change that for 4 hours before 23:59:59 (20:00) this time must be lower, for example 1 hour or 30 minuts.
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

nanni's idea about pointing for each day at top score or top 3 maybe is good but maybe the better thing is 2 simply tell everybody: sorry i found a great way 2 made points and if u can see it everyone can made it so my score is (will be) about ......... but the inp will be posted just before 00:00

BTw: i was so afraid that i wnt be able 2 post an inp - in our counrty difrent things can happend 2 the internet connection without any warning so trust me i wasnt very happy that my record was made just before the end of competiotion
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

mahlemiut wrote:
destructor wrote:How old are you V? :)
15, I think.
and how old is nanni if its not a secret??
I m Andrew and im 29 year old
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

How old is Destructor? :)
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

JoeyL21988 wrote:How old is Destructor? :)
i know but i dont know if i can tell u - if he apeares i think he will tell us all
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

Alright then.
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

What about a Mame-League with head-2-head games ? - good idea but i was thinking about sthing else
some sort o competiotition maybe a team cmopetiotion - ther are some teams at marp

and each team in each week choosing a game but or ther is a game 2 beat and the players form each team cooperate 2 post the highset socre no knocout formula just 6-7 weeks and the top team is in glory :)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Enable cheats in reactor and go to stage with whirlpool and invisible walls. This game isn't for old man's, isn't for me, isn't for people. This game is for cybernoids :!:

Score in reactor don't depend from my skills but from luck :evil: . Hopelessly game for semifinal :? .

I'm 30 years old :wink:
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

destructor wrote:Score in reactor don't depend from my skills but from luck :evil: . Hopelessly game for semifinal :? .
I think otherwise. If you learn the game, you'll know what to do, and you'll score high.

destructor wrote:I'm 30 years old :wink:
That's cool.
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

i thought omega race was a pain in the ass but this game is total disaster
final round this time for sure is not for little wuzel from poland
i think the competiotion where u know all the titles is musz qooler :(
sorry i know that its lame 2 say things like that - dont like this game and every other games vector or sth like reactor games

TOP 7 of k3???
1. the game from round 7 - i dont know it now
2. Balcube - frustrating but fun
3. Gunforce 2 - not very difficult but only one player was able 2 finish it
4. Pacmania - frustrating but fun (not my style)
5. Omega race
6. Reactor
7. the game from round 7 - i dont know it now
Nanni
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Nanni »

wuzel wrote: and how old is nanni if its not a secret??
Im 30 years old, but close to 31 so im the old-man here :) . i think
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

bleh so i have no chance at reactor game in combat against u
u old man :)
j/k
:)
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

JoeyL21988 wrote:I think otherwise. If you learn the game, you'll know what to do, and you'll score high.
That being a relative term cuz scoring in this game is quite low to start with. :P

You can use the current MARP scores for the game as a good judge though of where your score likely stands.

If you want a tip...here's one...once past the first set of stages where instead of the expanding wall thing it's an expanding whirlpool thing...move around the reactor in the same direction the whirlpool is spinning....then even if you get slightly caught in the outer edges of it it just helps you move around the reactor faster. If you are moving in the opposite direction it will suck you in and even if you get back out you likely are moving so fast you get thrown into a wall....OUCH!

Also, use those decoys! :P
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

LN2 wrote:
JoeyL21988 wrote:I think otherwise. If you learn the game, you'll know what to do, and you'll score high.
That being a relative term cuz scoring in this game is quite low to start with. :P

You can use the current MARP scores for the game as a good judge though of where your score likely stands.

If you want a tip...here's one...once past the first set of stages where instead of the expanding wall thing it's an expanding whirlpool thing...move around the reactor in the same direction the whirlpool is spinning....then even if you get slightly caught in the outer edges of it it just helps you move around the reactor faster. If you are moving in the opposite direction it will suck you in and even if you get back out you likely are moving so fast you get thrown into a wall....OUCH!

Also, use those decoys! :P
Scoring can be high if I want it to be. :twisted:

Yea, I'm not sure if anyone knew about that tip, but while playing around with the vortex I figured it out. ^_^