MAME cheats 0.59

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Vaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

MAME cheats 0.59

Post by Vaz »

Does anyone know where to find an updated version of MAME's cheat.dat? Pugsy's release is stuck to 0.56 and I need to finish the latest games for my site. Thanks.
http://www.vazcomics.org/mamend/ -- MamEnd: when the end is just the beginning...
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Look through the message board there, new cheats are posted there reasonably frequently.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Re: MAME cheats 0.59

Post by Novice »

Vaz wrote:Does anyone know where to find an updated version of MAME's cheat.dat? Pugsy's release is stuck to 0.56 and I need to finish the latest games for my site. Thanks.

sorry. I do not know about cheat. :(

if you want to use my inps,you can use them.
scores are cheaper very often,yet all they finished the game .and did not skip ENDING. :)
If you (or friends)do not have any Japanese skill,I can translate.
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

Hey, Hisa, isn't there a site where there are many more of your AWESOME replays besides MARP? If there is, could you please tell me?

Vaz, sorry, my connection was down last weekend and I completely forgot about grabbing the snaps for Pachinko. I'll get them to you ASAP, I PROMISE! :)

Thank you, Hisa and Vaz.
Vaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Re: MAME cheats 0.59

Post by Vaz »

Novice wrote:sorry. I do not know about cheat. :(

if you want to use my inps,you can use them.
scores are cheaper very often,yet all they finished the game .and did not skip ENDING. :)
If you (or friends)do not have any Japanese skill,I can translate.
Actually, the only friend of mine who knows japanese hasn't much time for translating (he's currently working on DoDonPachi), it would be great if you could help me.

I'll write you in private soon, thanks.

To Joey: no problem :D
http://www.vazcomics.org/mamend/ -- MamEnd: when the end is just the beginning...