Vigilante Glitches / Leeching

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Re: Vigilante Glitches / Leeching

Post by Phil Lamat »

Done
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Shahbaz wrote: Hi Phil Lamat, Even you have put the Special Rules for this game and its clones but he is still leeching after Time Over..!!

What we need to take action against him..??!!
"Take action against" me? [LOL.] Shahbaz, you shouldn't cry like a little girl, when a better player takes down your scores. It's pathetic. What's even more pathetic is bloating your sucker's score by stealing my stage two method, then running your mouth about it. As you watch my replays, instead of finding a way to be even more retarded than you already are, learn how to improve your game. For now, you're just a second rate imitation gamer.
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

Almighty Dread wrote:
"Take action against" me? [LOL.] Shahbaz, you shouldn't cry like a little girl, when a better player takes down your scores. It's pathetic. What's even more pathetic is bloating your sucker's score by stealing my stage two method, then running your mouth about it. As you watch my replays, instead of finding a way to be even more retarded than you already are, learn how to improve your game. For now, you're just a second rate imitation gamer.
Hahahaa... I copied you..??!! You copied me completely. If i put my previous first score (262k) hidden like TG site then you were never able to reach 300k score. And i told you i discovered leeching on 2nd stage 2 years ago but did not upload here. And your first submission was like a Stupid Child as leeching after Zero Time. I am excited to challenge you after a long time, but i want legal challenge. You are trying to put soil in our eyes and still leeching after Zero Time.

Hi mahlemiut, you confirm this score... http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/0/8/3/scl ... olf170.zip

Please watch Mr Dread passing 1st stage after Zero Time. I wonder did not notice again..!!! He sit down on Time Zero to save the Life. Should be DQ.
I did not watch his other submissions perhaps he has used illegal leeching. !!!
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Shahbaz wrote:Hahahaa... I copied you..??!!
I assume this is your pathetic attempt to deny that you now play stage two exactly the same way I do. Only a complete moron would try to deny something which is so easy to prove, so I'll just let you dig your own grave with that one.
Shahbaz wrote:You copied me completely.
I was using the punch to score fast points in 1988, back when you were turning your diapers brown, and wailing for milk. That you would think you discovered Vigilante point accumulation is laughable, and confirmation that you are utterly braindead.
Shahbaz wrote:And i told you i discovered leeching on 2nd stage 2 years ago but did not upload here.
You never said that to me, and I would've called you a liar, if you had. It's unlikely that you've ever "discovered" anything in your life, so far, and I'm sure that trend will continue.
Shahbaz wrote:And your first submission was like a Stupid Child as leeching after Zero Time.
To score points the way I did takes more stamina than your little girly wrists possess. You're scared to play a real marathon game of Vigilante, so you stamped your feet and held your breath, until mummy and daddy invented some special rules to keep your sucker score on top. Now that I'm owning you at your own sad little game, you're getting all weepy and nostalgic about my first submission. That is just pitiful.
Shahbaz wrote:I am excited to challenge you after a long time, but i want legal challenge.
You're not fooling anyone with a brain, bubba. You're just obsessed with being on top, and are willing to do anything to stay there. You don't want any "challenge", because you can't stand getting beaten. After using my method to make a bigger sucker score, you had the audacity to gloat about not being able to finish the game. Only the most cloth brained muppet would be proud of its own inadequacy, and you definitely qualify for that title, as well.
Shahbaz wrote:You are trying to put soil in our eyes and still leeching after Zero Time.
Keep deducting points from my scores, then, see if that makes it any easier to beat them.
Shahbaz wrote:Please watch Mr Dread passing 1st stage after Zero Time. I wonder did not notice again..!!! He sit down on Time Zero to save the Life. Should be DQ.
I did not watch his other submissions perhaps he has used illegal leeching. !!!
Stop bawling and screaming like a little girl throwing a tantrum, and save your energy for learning how to play like me. If it pleases me to pass stages with no time left, I shall do so, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. What you want, bubba, another special rule? Better start begging for it, now
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

[quote="Almighty Dread" [/quote]
.... ...... .....

Do not behave like Idiot and Stupid Person. Seems me you are a Mental Case. Winning the games like World Cup and bla bla blaaa. Matter of Win and Lose is the part of the game. You are beating my scores and dancing like a naked women without waiting my response.

Yes I am crying on your fucking wrong scores, And this is my Right.!! I dont want to see a wrong score upon me. If you are better than me I dont care but i believe in my skills. If you did not see my 1st submission of 2 years old now (discovered the method on 2nd stage) i dont care too. My Previous score 262k was A Trend Setter which seen by my one TG friend and he made over 300k score too. And then i found the strategy on 2nd stage.!! You are blaming me of copying your methods even i submitted my all records first here. You "Mental Case" must come to know that MARP is Public site, here we can improve the scores of watching each other records.

I am not free all time to play games and have almost left except my favorite Rygar game as i have done 11 Million often play in the week. But you interrupted me and push me to play Vigilante game. But i will not let you take it easy...!!!

My average score is now...

[img]
Attachments
0003.png
0003.png (3.26 KiB) Viewed 12891 times
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

Now my Score Average is...
Attachments
0005.png
0005.png (3.27 KiB) Viewed 12856 times
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

really wished there was hidden choice too on Marp to hide the records for Psycho Gamers...

Now my Score Average is...
Attachments
0008.png
0008.png (3.29 KiB) Viewed 12810 times
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

After 3 days Played it, I made my final score for now...!!

Come on... I will make you "Almighty Dead" !! :evil:
Attachments
Vigilante by Shahbaz.png
Vigilante by Shahbaz.png (50.91 KiB) Viewed 12760 times
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

My Final Score is in "Vigilantd (Japan rom set)" for now...
Attachments
Vigilantd (Japan) by Shahbaz.png
Vigilantd (Japan) by Shahbaz.png (7.69 KiB) Viewed 12735 times
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

Mr Dread. I know you are not a week player and have learnt too much from us to play in Legal ways But if you are an Inventor or Motivated to finding the methods in the games then beat my final scores that i uploaded as snap shots in above posts..!!. I'll assume you are better than me. You gave me a hard time to make these scores.

Dont be DEAD... Come on.... =D>

May your Sleep can be destroyed...!!
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Shahbaz wrote:
0003.png
0003.png (3.26 KiB) Viewed 12632 times
Pathetic
Last edited by Almighty Dread on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Shahbaz wrote:
0003.png
0003.png (3.27 KiB) Viewed 12632 times
Pathetic
Last edited by Almighty Dread on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Shahbaz wrote:
0003.png
0003.png (3.29 KiB) Viewed 12632 times
Pathetic
Last edited by Almighty Dread on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Shahbaz wrote:
0003.png
0003.png (50.91 KiB) Viewed 12631 times
Pathetic
Last edited by Almighty Dread on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Shahbaz wrote:
0003.png
0003.png (7.69 KiB) Viewed 12631 times
Pathetic
Last edited by Almighty Dread on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.