MARP Election 2013 - Call for Nominations

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: MARP Election 2013 - Call for Nominations

Post by Zhorik »

RAX wrote:If it's allowed, I'll accept back my KO nomination
Yes it is allowed.

Since we only have 2 accepted KO Coordinator nominations right now, I'm going to postpone the start of voting 3 days to see if we can sort out a 3rd KO Coordinator candidate (or more). If we don't get 3, we'll start elections on 8/13 with just 2 Coordinators and they can try to recruit a 3rd later themselves. This also means I'm adding the the "late" KO nominations TRB made for Destructor, Ace13 and Pat33999.

New KO Coordinator nominations and acceptances will still be allowed between now and 23:59 GMT on 8/12/13. Voting will start at 00:00 GMT on 8/13/13.

-George
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

The candidate selection process for all positions other than Knockout Coordinators is finished and no new nominations will be taken. New Knockout Coordinator nominations can still be made and can be accepted or declined up until August 12, 23:59 GMT. Failure to announce intention of running by that time will be considered rejection of the nomination.

Current state of nominations (Bold means nomination was accepted, underlined means nomination was declined)

Knockout Coordinators:
RAX, Zerstorung, Ace13, Beejay, Destructor, El_Fumador, NotMan, Pat33999, RedStar, Saulonpb, Sawys, Sikraiken, Agodzilla, BBH, Gemant, Innuendo, Mahlemiut, Marco Marocco, MJS, Tekkaman, Valter TRB, Zhorik

Regulation Coordinator:
Phil Lamat, Mahlemiut, Kale

Tournament Coordinator:
Giro X, Agodzilla, El_Fumador, Nii San, Phil Lamat, Potante, RAX

Time Trial:
Giro X, RAX, Nii San, Potante

WCC:
Phil Lamat, Zhorik, Weehawk
NotMan
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by NotMan »

Sorry! I decline my nominations for KO or any other nominations.
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

I accept the Knockout Coordinator nomination.
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

The candidate selection process for all positions other than Knockout Coordinators is finished and no new nominations will be taken. New Knockout Coordinator nominations can still be made and can be accepted or declined up until August 12, 23:59 GMT. Failure to announce intention of running by that time will be considered rejection of the nomination.

Current state of nominations (Bold means nomination was accepted, underlined means nomination was declined)

Knockout Coordinators:
RAX, Sikraiken, Zerstorung, Ace13, Beejay, Destructor, El_Fumador, Pat33999, RedStar, Saulonpb, Sawys, Agodzilla, BBH, Gemant, Innuendo, Mahlemiut, Marco Marocco, MJS, NotMan, Tekkaman, Valter TRB, Zhorik

Regulation Coordinator:
Phil Lamat, Mahlemiut, Kale

Tournament Coordinator:

Time Trial:

WCC:
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

No changes since yesterday.
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Nominations are finished.

Giro X will be our Tournament Coordinator and RAX, Sikraiken and Zerstorung will be our Knockout Coordinators.

We will now vote for the Knockout Chairman, Regulation Coordinator and Time Trail Coordinator with the candidates as:

Knockout Chairman:
RAX
Sikraiken
Zerstorung

Regulation Coordinator:
Mahlemiut
Phil Lamat

Time Trial Coordinator:
Giro X
RAX

Here are the final nominations (Bold means nomination was accepted, underlined means nomination was declined):

Knockout Coordinators:
RAX, Sikraiken, Zerstorung, Ace13, Agodzilla, BBH, Beejay, Destructor, El_Fumador, Gemant, Innuendo, Mahlemiut, Marco Marocco, MJS, NotMan, Pat33999, RedStar, Saulonpb, Sawys, Tekkaman, Valter TRB, Zhorik

Regulation Coordinator:
Mahlemiut, Phil Lamat, Kale

Tournament Coordinator:

Time Trial:

WCC:
el_fumador
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by el_fumador »

I'm sorry for my late answer.
I wanted to give my reasons to decline the nominations. Currently my job is quite stressful to organize anything.
Perhaps a tournament for the future... but not this year :(