It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Maddog ;)
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

Well boys, let us not forget that this thread is about score of Metal slug 3.

There is a newer score: 5.569.520 points.

Lost at the end of 2nd stage AND at the end of 3rd stage. This is a loss of 900.000p. Then I finished right after space travel(no grenades).
805.000p. in 1st stage, all zombies killed by knife in 2nd and only 4X30.000p. in elephant course.

Next coming something higher...its on the way :D

But... where is my (very)good friend Ghemant? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
When r we going to see a score from him too?
:lol:
EMULATE DECATHLETE NOW!!!
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

Maddog is a moderator on the Greek MAME forum http://www.mame.gr
He gratiously identified tk2007 for us as a notorious Greek troll on the thread:
http://www.mame.gr/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2244
Thanks Maddog!
PS - Edited to fix misspelling of Maddog's name.
Dont make me laugh, Madogg is some1 from u.
Ok, first we have BBH emulate me with some1 tk2007 from another forum... then some1 who joined here 3 years ago makes his 2nd post to call me idiot, now some1 madogg says I m a troll....
When r u going to stop this theater? I think u have problem/prejudice with greeks... Most of u (moderators included) call me retarded etc. all the time... now troll.
The question is: is there any administration here? Does he approves this situation? If yes I d like to know it :?:

PS. I never joined that mame.gr forum and I have used my nick (tk2007) only in these 3 games sites, no where else
pnflashgames.com michealmilton.com digitalport.co.uk

Stop the lies and the insults :!:

EDIT Ok, I just read that page, they first called Destructor as a'bot"....
About which side of joy u took the answer from that Olorin(hes a well known jerk): "As a child, I remember that most (if not all) of the arcade cabinets had the stick on the right side, something that has changed in the past 10-12 years or so"(Note: it hasnt changed, this happens only to his dreams).
Some of those idiots mix a female nick!! Do I look like a female? :lol:
Ok, just send them to the garbage. Why should some1 believe these frustrated jerks?

Destructor, did u have to join a greek forum to learn about which hand greeks use??! In any country if u ask they ll tell u that they use their strong hand(the right)... U can understand this even if u r not clever. But I m afraid u have racistic problems with greece [-X I asked u STOP mix this country, stop worry about greeks :evil: U r a racist boy, thats it.
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

No I'm not against Greeks, they are friendly as we all say on mame.gr forum. But one Greek is TROLL.
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

I know a Polish TROLL... also racist.

I didnt say u r against, I said u r racist to greeks. Thats why u mention them all the time. How old r u?
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

you guys need to speak with your recordings ONLY! or take this to the Pit.

tk you still haven't listed any 1rst place scores on marp, but your mslug and other recordings show serious promise. (me attempting to stick to the thread...)
-skito
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

Chad, r u going to help play metal slug 6(3 bootleg)?
Just tell me which wolfmame version and which rom (I listed them already). It will be an easy 1st place probably at first attemp.

I dont forget that u said that "I tormented sites".... and there r proofs!! 8O
Where r these proofs anyway?
U wont find my nick in that greek site. Why u try emulate me with other nicks? Because those jerks say so?
Did u notice that the magic word was "DECATHLETE"? I suspect that there r some people who played together this game in coin-ops, I finally won them and they cant accept it, thats why this imputation...
These people bought this domain a few years ago in order to support a magazine. Most of them have no idea about Mame. If u say something bad for their magazine they ll call u troll too...Greeks r very captious/devious and usually slanderers. Compare with them Destructor or BBH look like innocent sheeps :D :wink:
The_Pro
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by The_Pro »

Oh man, I have so many awesome comebacks. Must restrain self, they would be wasted.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

tk2007 wrote: Ok, first we have BBH emulate me with some1 tk2007 from another forum...
I did what now?
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

tk2007 wrote:Chad, r u going to help play metal slug 6(3 bootleg)?
Just tell me which wolfmame version and which rom (I listed them already). It will be an easy 1st place probably at first attemp.
What part of "the romset has never changed" did you not get?
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

What I get is that I cant play it. I can with my regular mame but not with wolfmames. Can u? Which one wolfmame did u tried and works?
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

WolfMAME uses the exact same romsets as MAME.
- Barry Rodewald
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

I know this.
Did I ever said the opposite?? (another one misunderstanding...)
Last edited by tk2007 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

*sigh* I give up... ](*,)
- Barry Rodewald
Katsuragi Tarma
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Post by Katsuragi Tarma »

a question like that the tool is activated and how they assisted emulator, I was curious to know, but do not think it is to do the same for BLK and his followers, whether it is too late to ask that, the truth is something sad that someone had to post something stupid like I do not think being able to demonstrate in an arcade, poor and continue to make the bear in yolotube.