Baseball games update.

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

Frankie
Editor

Baseball games update.

Post by Frankie »

As you all might know, last sunday the third poll to find a new scoring system for Baseball games ended with, that Scoring System No. 1, won the vote.

Chad, Pat and I are going through all Baseball games to delete recordings where the uploader didn't play a whole game of 9+ innings.

So, watch out if one of your recordings is being deleted, and submit a new recording that follows the new rules for that particular game. I don't know about Chad and Pat, but I'll E-mail people getting a recording deleted by me, but some of you don't have an E-mail address on MARP, like Ocean View. So, watch out.

I'll add the new rules to the games in their Special Rules link as we progress. There might be minor differences between some of these rules, so if you are interested in Baseball games, check out the Special Rules when they have been edited for each game.

So far these have been edited:

2020BB
2020BBH
ABASEB
ABASEB2
CBASEBAL - All recordings deleted, so you can't see the Special Rules before someone makes an upload, but its the same as with the 2020bb games.
RBIBB - Only edited the special rules, no recordings deleted yet.

More to come :)
Frankie
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

i'm going to copy all of the recordings deleted for my own archive, and try to submit a game which should email all of the previous submitters. Add bstars to the list edited so far.
-skito
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

Chad wrote:i'm going to copy all of the recordings deleted for my own archive, and try to submit a game which should email all of the previous submitters. Add bstars to the list edited so far.
Allright :)

BSTARS - Special Rules created.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

BSTARS2 - Special Rules created and like BSTARS Chad have deleted recordings, where a whole game isn't played.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

CHAMPBAS - Special Rules created. The games own scoring system will still be used. Read the rules for more information.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

RBIBB - New Special Rules created thanks to that Mercy Rule :) Some recordings where deleted, because they didn't play a whole game.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

STADHERO - Special Rules created, and all recordings deleted because all of them where stopped by the Mercy Rule, and therefore didn't play a whole game of 9+ innings. I've uploaded an example on how to handle that Mercy Rule.
Frankie