Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:
You seem to not understand the difference between the spirit of competition and 'rules'

You seem to not understand the basic concept of 'do not be a dick'

You seem to think it's ok to copy any bad behavior others show, and use that as your reason.

This has been pointed out to you 1000 times.

This is your problem.

You are adding nothing of value to this site, or this community, yet you think you should have a high place on some leaderboard for it. That is no different to the cheats you're complaining about. If you had no account here, and all your scores were deleted MARP would be a better place for it. That is your legacy.
The more humbug you write, the more idiot you look like.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:
You seem to not understand the difference between the spirit of competition and 'rules'

You seem to not understand the basic concept of 'do not be a dick'

You seem to think it's ok to copy any bad behavior others show, and use that as your reason.

This has been pointed out to you 1000 times.

This is your problem.

You are adding nothing of value to this site, or this community, yet you think you should have a high place on some leaderboard for it. That is no different to the cheats you're complaining about. If you had no account here, and all your scores were deleted MARP would be a better place for it. That is your legacy.
The more humbug you write, the more idiot you look like.
Shall we put that to a vote?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote: Shall we put that to a vote?
Voting who? You, Kale, bbh and the rest of doggies? Or people who are affected from your cesspit?...

Is this the way you judge the "fair" in your life? Because it looks like more as a cowardice.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote: Shall we put that to a vote?
Voting who? You, Kale, bbh and the rest of doggies? Or people who are affected from your cesspit?...

Is this the way you judge the "fair" in you life? Because it looks like more like a cowardice.
Well, yes, people who are competing on this site, putting in real effort to play games properly and get good scores. Personally, not my vote, I write the emulation, I'm a bad player just like you, so I try not to spam MARP with my junk (the only times I have are to prompt people into playing something I've emulated, to help test my emulation because I'm not a good enough player myself)
Last edited by Haze on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:
Well, yes, people who are competing on this site, putting in real effort to play games properly and get good scores. Personally, not my vote, I write the emulation, I'm a bad player just like you, so I try not to spam MARP with my junk.
Yes, you are a bad player but I feel sorry for your bad character.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:
Well, yes, people who are competing on this site, putting in real effort to play games properly and get good scores. Personally, not my vote, I write the emulation, I'm a bad player just like you, so I try not to spam MARP with my junk.
Yes, you are a bad player but I feel sorry for your bad character.
I know, it's so fucking awful, right?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:
Will you now stfu? you waste my time.

Or your purpose is to lock this thread protecting Saulon?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:
Will you now stfu? you waste my time.

Or your purpose is to lock this thread protecting Saulon?
Right now I'm more interested in seeing if any of the mods can stop laughing enough to get around to banning you.

However, they're more lenient than I am. You (and Saulon) would have both been gone a long, long time ago if it was up to me.

No place here for anybody who wants to cheat the system and try to claim it's "the fair way"

Funny how it's always the cheats, like you, who scream the most when called out about their behavior. Doesn't matter if it's leeching, spamming marp with easy uploads for first places, or spamming marp with uploads on broken games, it's all cheating, and it's always those people you can guarantee to defend their actions to the bone.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:
Right now I'm more interested in seeing if any of the mods can stop laughing enough to get around to banning you.

However, they're more lenient than I am. You (and Saulon) would have both been gone a long, long time ago if it was up to me.

No place here for anybody who wants to cheat the system and try to claim it's "the fair way"

Funny how it's always the cheats, like you, who scream the most when called out about their behavior. Doesn't matter if it's leeching, spamming marp with easy uploads for first places, or spamming marp with uploads on broken games, it's all cheating, and it's always those people you can guarantee to defend their actions to the bone.
I never cheat. I have no similarities with Saulon, but you have some. You both create static to the site.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote: I never cheat. I have no similarities with Saulon, but you have some. You both create static to the site.
Here, have some static

Code: Select all

Static                PP  1st   0.000245pts
More Static           PP  1st   0.0003834pts
Even More Static      PP  1st   0.03646pts
Hey Look More Static  PP  1st   0.5892pts
I LOVE STATIC         PP  1st   1pt
BROKEN STATIC         PP  1st   1pt
Oh wait.. that wasn't static was it.. those are truly phenomenal scores, winner! winner!
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

I can not believe there is 3 more pages of this .. my goodness ... Thanks BBH for what you said about me
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

simpsons99 wrote:I can not believe there is 3 more pages of this .. my goodness ... Thanks BBH for what you said about me
I can't believe the lengths that PP is trying to go to to defend the indefensible. The sooner he's banned and his accounts both on the forums and Marp are ditched the better for the community. I'm sick and tired of his bullshit about how he's trying to improve the site when all he's doing is wasting bandwith for the rest of us. As Haze rightly said, it's always those doing the cheap upload thing that cry the most foul when there actions are brought to the forefront. I'm with Haze, get rid of PP and Saulon and this will be a much better place.

Of course, now we wait for the inevitable diatribe and verbal diarrhea from said PP, probably including words like cesspit, doggies, and any other school yard babyish vernacular he can come up with in an attempt to insult as many people as possible. Roll on the post-PP days.... they'll be so much better!!
Cicca
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Cicca »

I indeed think that enough is enough...despite you all guys tried in any way to have a decent discussion with him (I woudn't have been able as well), it's clear that the trolling behaviour of PP, here in the forum, has reached the human acceptable limit....if mods would decide to ban him, I won't cry.... :mrgreen:
On the other end, unless he's cought chating, I'm not for banning him from the MARP scores....his way of getting cheap 1st places is childish and pathetic...but....who cares....little by little, he'll be pushed down....
BTW...let's take some time (I can cooperate, if needed) to get rid of all the illegal/fake scores, most of them by Saulon, apparently....

Awaitng PP's insults.... :lol:
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: The sooner he's banned and his accounts both on the forums and Marp are ditched the better for the community. I'm sick and tired of his bullshit about how he's trying to improve the site when all he's doing is wasting bandwith for the rest of us.
The sooner you 'll stop run after me like a sissy, the better for you. You can't talk about the community, you are a sick member of it.
BeeJay wrote: I'm with Haze, get rid of PP and Saulon and this will be a much better place.
I have no any similarities with Saulon, but you have. You are both garbage.

Cicca wrote: Awaitng PP's insults.... :lol:
Ok, I know you are affected from the badasses. It's a shame.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

has anybody done an IP check to make sure PP and Saulon aren't actually the same person with some kind of personality condition? Their behaviour is so close it's uncanny.

It's really starting to remind me of the time that AnimalBear idiot was posting on my blog with 2 accounts, saying he wasn't the other person, when both were from the same IP, and the YouTube page he had under the 2nd name still linked to a URL with the first name (he then proceeded to try and change his identity another 5 or 6 times, again making the same claims)