Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Re: PAC Banned?

Post by Shahbaz »

Novice wrote:
Shahbaz wrote:I am Sad about PAC, because he was thinking himself Best than Japanese Players. :(
No Problem PAC, get the offer of $500 and stream your galaga record to prove yourself best/good and make again 20,000,000 Exact Score.
Yes Exact 20,000,000 !!! :wink:
Come on... we dont want to see you as a cheater...
He is far from the best.
If he was thinking himself as the best, just the result of his incredibly horrible ignorance.

Do you really think his play's quality has same value as ryger 12.5M+?
Robocop,his favorite tittle seems his limit.. still it is 500K inferior than real top.
I can not find any real top score from PAC even using cheat. (We does not have DB 1985 or earlier.)

No, I dont think so, his skill value is not similar to Jap players. But he thinks... :)
I have read some posts on Marp and TG. I believe on both sites there are strong editors and conformers. But i saw PAC is not assuming that he used cheats, so we need to respect his words...?? Then i analyzed three options for him and must be one for him...

Maybe:-

1). He has lose knowledge to use the mame versions and he does not know that he is playing in CHEAT mode ?
or
2). PAC is a big liar, even he knows he used Cheats and thought those are very hard to be caught.?
or
3). A Psycho problem, to become the most best player in this WORLD,
Alessandro.S
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Alessandro.S »

Shahbaz wrote:
Novice wrote:
Shahbaz wrote:I am Sad about PAC, because he was thinking himself Best than Japanese Players. :(
No Problem PAC, get the offer of $500 and stream your galaga record to prove yourself best/good and make again 20,000,000 Exact Score.
Yes Exact 20,000,000 !!! :wink:
Come on... we dont want to see you as a cheater...
He is far from the best.
If he was thinking himself as the best, just the result of his incredibly horrible ignorance.

Do you really think his play's quality has same value as ryger 12.5M+?
Robocop,his favorite tittle seems his limit.. still it is 500K inferior than real top.
I can not find any real top score from PAC even using cheat. (We does not have DB 1985 or earlier.)

No, I dont think so, his skill value is not similar to Jap players. But he thinks... :)
I have read some posts on Marp and TG. I believe on both sites there are strong editors and conformers. But i saw PAC is not assuming that he used cheats, so we need to respect his words...?? Then i analyzed three options for him and must be one for him...

Maybe:-

1). He has lose knowledge to use the mame versions and he does not know that he is playing in CHEAT mode ?
or
2). PAC is a big liar, even he knows he used Cheats and thought those are very hard to be caught.?
or
3). A Psycho problem, to become the most best player in this WORLD,
I'd say #3, with #2 as a means to achieve #3.

Having read some of his posts on retrovicio about using MAME savestates to write playing guides to maximize scores, I'm pretty positive that option #1 is not the case here; he did take time and perseverance to analyze some games. Obviously, that kind of patience and time effort will not allow a player to become a grandmaster on so many titles as PAC wished to... and yes, his positions on scores of a universe he didn't know were full of prejudice. Ironically, he was accusing others (without any proof or knowledge) of the actions he himself was committing.
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Post by Novice »

I think he is not interested in game and high score but eager for "admire" or "respect" only.
Of course from "some people who know that real position on highscore of PAC" laugh out him.
it is funny comedy. :lol: :lol:

It is the reason why he attack/insults when mention about outside of his narrow world which overwhelm him.
He cannot accept "the fact" what he is not champion of anything.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE