Super Soccer (Nintendo Super System)

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

ZID
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Super Soccer (Nintendo Super System)

Post by ZID »

In this game each game takes 10 minutes and if you want to complete the game (1CC) you must play more than 4 hours.
I played yesterday for 2 ½ hours but was exhausted and thinking I had to play two more hours did not help. Any idea? Maybe to send two INP followed (first 8 games and 8 last matches) as in HARP or maybe to start the game vs Romania (8 matches, and not 16)?

http://replay.marpirc.net/r/nss_ssoc
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Re: Super Soccer (Nintendo Super System)

Post by Phil Lamat »

I also was bored by the loooong time for each match.
Many other games are too long i.m.o., but it's like that, let's deal with it.
Definitely NO for me for allowing 2 separate inputs
ZID
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by ZID »

First thanks for reply! :D

And then, a shame it so long, though perhaps with password can do something. But I do not decide, of course. :wink:

Regards :D
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

My response would be "harden up".... if you want to get a 1CC and that takes 4 or 5 hours, so be it....... some games take much, much longer than that to get new 1st place scores on Marp!! :wink:

Cheers,
BeeJay.
ZID
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by ZID »

Thanks for your answer, I respect your opinion. Only two things, we are talking about a football game and no football game lasts more than an hour to be completed, and I have now the first place in marp in this game and I do not think anyone beat me because no one would play a game of football for 4 hours and win every game. I won the last match (the most difficult) but it's a shame to have to play 2 or 3 hours versus very easy teams only (especially the first 8 ) to complete a game according to MARP. It is not difficult, it's boring.

There is also no problem if it is not, this is just a game. I just want to make a nice replay, that's all.

Regards :)