saulonpb and his scores

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

BBH
Editor

Re: saulonpb and his scores

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote: Is it necessary to use that old rule of hardest difficulty? I don't think those players will now play "tokip", neither anyone for maximum scores.
I have ready an inp of 97,000 but now I must retry.
Are you just hoping in vain that people that don't know how to play the game will come back to play the clones and take away your precious 1st places? lol...

Some of these slapfights you two are having over things like the DD Crew clones are pretty great. I don't think either of you are going to be in 1st on those for too much longer.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BBH wrote: Some of these slapfights you two are having over things like the DD Crew clones are pretty great. I don't think either of you are going to be in 1st on those for too much longer.
El wil and tar had low scores in some games for many years. Until I touched them (and there are still remaining some).

simpsons99 wrote: His scores are real ... I hope you enjoy the Fall from grace . :D
Don't know what this means, but 3 years ago, in this thread, you were asking for Saulon to be removed... But now you can't even confirm that his "spacewin" inp is not working?
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

first of all I am the wrong person to review someones recording .

I could not do anything with it . I no longer care what happened 3 years ago ..

I have moved on from that thank you very much .
PP. wrote:
BBH wrote: Some of these slapfights you two are having over things like the DD Crew clones are pretty great. I don't think either of you are going to be in 1st on those for too much longer.
El wil and tar had low scores in some games for many years. Until I touched them (and there are still remaining some).

simpsons99 wrote: His scores are real ... I hope you enjoy the Fall from grace . :D
Don't know what this means, but 3 years ago, in this thread, you were asking for Saulon to be removed... But now you can't even confirm that his "spacewin" inp is not working?
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

simpsons99 wrote:first of all I am the wrong person to review someones recording .
Anyone can check any inp.
If an inp is wrong, they need 3 persons to see it and confirm.
Meanwhile someone else did it.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

no thanks not worth my time thanks..
PP. wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:first of all I am the wrong person to review someones recording .
Anyone can check any inp.
If an inp is wrong, they need 3 persons to see it and confirm.
Meanwhile someone else did it.
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote:
giro-X wrote: Toki - On tokip you and saulon are not above 51K, while MARP top either on parent or some clones is ~886K. Also, please notice that there's a special rule working for all of Toki clones (and parent) that asks players to use Hardest difficulty (to reduce leeching). So, also "tokip" should be covered by the special rule; meanwhile Phil or Pat or whoever can updates that, I hope you (guys) have recorded with Hardest difficulty set, otherwise you have to start again.
Is it necessary to use that old rule of hardest difficulty? I don't think those players will now play "tokip", neither anyone for maximum scores.
I have ready an inp of 97,000 but now I must retry.
The special rules for Hardest difficulty were added to tokip, so stop playing on the default difficulty, guys. SFCHAMPION is the only one following the rule at the moment.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BBH wrote:
The special rules for Hardest difficulty were added to tokip, so stop playing on the default difficulty, guys. SFCHAMPION is the only one following the rule at the moment.

Well, that's strange. My inp was in hardest lever. I just re-checked it (saulon's too).
You can see it displayed in first game's screen.
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

It was a mistake, your inp has been accidentally erased, you will have to re-upload ... or improve
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Saulon's inp of "blswhstla" is not working. But it is confirmed. How did this happen?
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

PP. wrote:Saulon's inp of "blswhstla" is not working. But it is confirmed. How did this happen?
It doesn't work with 0.175, but it works with 0.181 which is the version used for recording.
Just a mistake when choosing the version on submit.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Let me remind you about "wcvol95x", that inp recorded in speed 86%, you said "will be zeroed soon".

Btw, I'm trying to play "megat4st", how does this game starts? I press 5 and all other keys but won't start.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

http://replay.marpirc.net/r/daimakair

How the special rules works for this in layman's terms?
There are none in the info box and iirc it's Hardest and no zap?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

I tried to play Saulon's "lethalenj" but mame crashes and says "mame.exe has stopped working".

Apparently his inp is mistaken because its just 107k for a score of 21,000 while mine is 164k for a score of just 573.

PP. wrote: Btw, I'm trying to play "megat4st", how does this game starts? I press 5 and all other keys but won't start.
No answer to this, dear Phil?
You have an easy first place in that game, so why not me too.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:I tried to play Saulon's "lethalenj" but mame crashes and says "mame.exe has stopped working".

Apparently his inp is mistaken because its just 107k for a score of 21,000 while mine is 164k for a score of just 573.
Without even downloading it, a replay at that game with 21.000 as (such round and huge) score and a replay that makes the executable crash, suggests a mistake of sending the INP from another game. Should be obviously zeroed in that case.
PP. wrote: Btw, I'm trying to play "megat4st", how does this game starts? I press 5 and all other keys but won't start.

No answer to this, dear Phil?
You have an easy first place in that game, so why not me too.
Dear? Please.
First of all, you're acting like a child as usual. Nobody gives you an answer, you complain, even if you ask that in the wrong place but you complain, because "oh! each of my questions must be answered, no matter how stupid they seem! and immediately, because you must stop everything you're doing in real life and be logged in to reply to me!!!1!1!"
So ok, here's your SO MUCH USEFUL and desired answer. Then, please insist on saying I never help people, eh. I didn't forget you said that.

I just had to do a research on my own, an insignificant. little, easy, quick, research on my own to find out what's your issue with that game, and if you can't even do that, please stop bothering, just like you stopped bothering about mahjong. When you don't know how to play games, or in this case how to use a program or deal with the information the Internet provides you, don't play them, do us a favor.
"The realtime clock function used in this Tournament Edition is limited to December 31, 2009. The game fails to register dates beyond that date."
For reasons related to this problem, if you make it run now on any version of the emulator, you will get exactly what happened to you, an infinite cycle of unexisting-rewards screens, and no key (F2 for service, C for calibration, button 1, or coin button) will make it stop. What you need to make the game run properly is to go back in time before 2010. In other words, you would have to change the clock on your computer. As you could see (but of course you didn't even try or, worse, you didn't notice) from Phil's replay, the recording date is December 28, 2009.
Was it recorded for real on Dec. 2009 and sent to MARP on March 2010? Who knows. Was the date changed on purpose because he understood/knew it? Who knows. Is it legit for exceptional cases like this, to allow the player to lie on the recording date? Who knows
and
WHO CARES
because my help ends here, and nobody gives a fu* care about these titles, and furthermore, you really don't need that single score and, final strike, by judging your skills on previous attempts at Trivia games, I'd bet you can't even beat that score, and it's a bet I already won, because that's almost certainly the max score you can get, and you won't even reach it 'cause as I said you suck at games.
And hey guys, wanna hear what will be next move by PP, then?
Complaining the game doesn't have splits! It's that obvious, we HAD to make splits so he can flood the board with more shitty replays! We HAD to, what are we paid for otherwise? :v
PP deal with it, nobody cares enough of shitty games, and your waste of time on all of these games is useless, because nobody -ever- will congratulate with you or admire you for being first in the Leaderboard (if that ever happens) with hundreds of lazy replays.

If anyone really wants to care about regulation play of megatouch 4 tournament edition stuff, up to you guys.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote:
Dear? Please.
First of all, you're acting like a child as usual. Nobody gives you an answer, you complain, even if you ask that in the wrong place but you complain, because "oh! each of my questions must be answered, no matter how stupid they seem! and immediately, because you must stop everything you're doing in real life and be logged in to reply to me!!!1!1!"
So ok, here's your SO MUCH USEFUL and desired answer. Then, please insist on saying I never help people, eh. I didn't forget you said that.

I just had to do a research on my own, an insignificant. little, easy, quick, research on my own to find out what's your issue with that game, and if you can't even do that, please stop bothering, just like you stopped bothering about mahjong. When you don't know how to play games, or in this case how to use a program or deal with the information the Internet provides you, don't play them, do us a favor.
"The realtime clock function used in this Tournament Edition is limited to December 31, 2009. The game fails to register dates beyond that date."
For reasons related to this problem, if you make it run now on any version of the emulator, you will get exactly what happened to you, an infinite cycle of unexisting-rewards screens, and no key (F2 for service, C for calibration, button 1, or coin button) will make it stop. What you need to make the game run properly is to go back in time before 2010. In other words, you would have to change the clock on your computer. As you could see (but of course you didn't even try or, worse, you didn't notice) from Phil's replay, the recording date is December 28, 2009.
Was it recorded for real on Dec. 2009 and sent to MARP on March 2010? Who knows. Was the date changed on purpose because he understood/knew it? Who knows. Is it legit for exceptional cases like this, to allow the player to lie on the recording date? Who knows
and
WHO CARES
because my help ends here, and nobody gives a fu* care about these titles, and furthermore, you really don't need that single score and, final strike, by judging your skills on previous attempts at Trivia games, I'd bet you can't even beat that score, and it's a bet I already won, because that's almost certainly the max score you can get, and you won't even reach it 'cause as I said you suck at games.
And hey guys, wanna hear what will be next move by PP, then?
Complaining the game doesn't have splits! It's that obvious, we HAD to make splits so he can flood the board with more shitty replays! We HAD to, what are we paid for otherwise? :v
PP deal with it, nobody cares enough of shitty games, and your waste of time on all of these games is useless, because nobody -ever- will congratulate with you or admire you for being first in the Leaderboard (if that ever happens) with hundreds of lazy replays.

If anyone really wants to care about regulation play of megatouch 4 tournament edition stuff, up to you guys.
Once more you make a stupid post just to create another clash... Don't you ever get tired?

What's the problem with "dear"? Is it a bad word in your language?
Reporting the issues and questions in site's games sounds like "complain" to you?
Try to post like a normal person not like a mad man, all these msgs against me are totally garbabge. Your level is low.

About "megat4st" I' m not sure if I understood that time trick. However I' ll try.
So "who cares and who gives a fu* care" but as you see Phil and me care.
As I said this is an easy first place(at least for me) because questions are repeatable.