Post by kernzy »

naughty, naughty!!
[-X
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: saulonpb and his scores

Post by simpsons99 »

Boy wow that's so 2012 Glen what a Tool you are .

Really that event was a Joke anyways . If you have ever noticed after this event and soon there after Cat quits with them.

Rob treated people like crap. His Mag is pretty much dead now.

Thank you I really feel like Billy Mitchell Now
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
xelnia
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by xelnia »

simpsons99 wrote: I still think there is something wrong with his recording Bats only in the corners? I could get 200k with that happening
I would just like to point out that yesterday Brian very clearly indicated to me that he is "unable" to watch his own recordings or other recordings on MARP. How then, Brian, were you able to watch Glen's recording and develop your suspicions?
Ninglendo
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Ninglendo »

simpsons99 wrote:Boy wow that's so 2012 Glen what a Tool you are .

Really that event was a Joke anyways . If you have ever noticed after this event and soon there after Cat quits with them.

I don't think it really matters how long ago you were caught cheating. You were still caught and now you were caught again with your Famicombox DK score. I would also like to point out that Cat never quit Retrocade she was fired and that's a fact jack. Rob never treated me like crap nor did I ever see him treat anybody like crap on that forum. You can't blame the guy for pulling your scores out of that tournament. I mean really who would want to promote a score from a cheater? You feel like Billy Mitchell? Get over yourself man. Last time I checked Billy was never a cheater.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Again this event was 2012

I did not read the rules of the event . I did submit other scores for these games .

Not knowing the rules for the event is not cheating .. But you think what you want .
Ninglendo wrote:

I don't think it really matters how long ago you were caught cheating. You were still caught and now you were caught again with your Famicombox DK score. I would also like to point out that Cat never quit Retrocade she was fired and that's a fact jack. Rob never treated me like crap nor did I ever see him treat anybody like crap on that forum. You can't blame the guy for pulling your scores out of that tournament. I mean really who would want to promote a score from a cheater? You feel like Billy Mitchell? Get over yourself man. Last time I checked Billy was never a cheater.
Arcade Game Scores
Ninglendo
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Ninglendo »

Brian, when has it ever in the history of competitive gaming been ok to submit previous scores you have done into a tournament? Please give me an example so I can understand why you would have that mindset. :^o
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Do not worry I had no problems beating your mario Brothers score .. Oh wait have you forgotten about this part of the event? Then you gave up like a little girl :lol:
Ninglendo wrote:Brian, when has it ever in the history of competitive gaming been ok to submit previous scores you have done into a tournament? Please give me an example so I can understand why you would have that mindset. :^o
Arcade Game Scores
Ninglendo
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Ninglendo »

How do I know your Mario Bros. score was legit? You were caught cheating on two of the games and I am supposed to believe that all of your scores from that tournament was legit? Come off the grass! Also, I didn't "give up like a little girl" I had to work a lot of overtime at my job during that week, which I think is far more important to me than beating a chump like you up and down a scoreboard. That is if you don't cheat, cheater. :lol:
Ninglendo
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Ninglendo »

Also you didn't answer my previous question...still waiting, slappy.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Billy Mitchell may be a self-promoter, but he doesn't spend time on internet forums twisting other threads to be about him all the time.

I don't think he would report a post to the admins after somebody posted something bad about him either. You can't flame Ninglendo and then expect the mods to take your side on this...
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

O.k. I am done here then .

Treat someone like they are crap when they have not done anything wrong here . :(
BBH wrote:

Billy Mitchell may be a self-promoter, but he doesn't spend time on internet forums twisting other threads to be about him all the time.

I don't think he would report a post to the admins after somebody posted something bad about him either. You can't flame Ninglendo and then expect the mods to take your side on this...
Arcade Game Scores
Ninglendo
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Ninglendo »

=D>
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by AL »

Amen.

AL
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "
MJS
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by MJS »

Aleluya
ScoreKrusherBill
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by ScoreKrusherBill »

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker on these forums, and reading this has made me laugh and get mad. This Simpsons99 guy, is he really for real or is this all a big joke?
I mean, he makes everything about him, and if it does not go his way he mouths off at everyone. Even a comp he entered and he was canned from for cheating he then said it was a joke.

I see people ask direct questions and he does not answer. But the thing for me is, he says he is like Billy Mitchell. You are nothing like Billy, he is a stand up guy and is not a whinging little bitch.

Do you still live at home with mommy? are you old enough to shave and vote? or are you just special needs and not know how this world works?

You need to 'grow up' or change your attitude a lot for anyone to take you seriously Simpsons99. I'm guessing your single (blow ups don't count) you're the type of person this hobby could do without with all the bashing of others and events. Too much negativity is not good for you or enyone involved.

That's my 2 cents as that's all your worth.

Good day

William