BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: Archive these games -topic

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:I don't put something in your mouth, just a question
PP. wrote:You're talking about tour4000, spacewin and videopkr
PP. wrote:Who told you that they need <5 min? You are completely ignorant
That's putting words in my mouth by telling me that I'm talking about those particular games with reference to my < 5 mins comment.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote:
PP. wrote:I don't put something in your mouth, just a question
PP. wrote:You're talking about tour4000, spacewin and videopkr
PP. wrote:Who told you that they need <5 min? You are completely ignorant
That's putting words in my mouth by telling me that I'm talking about those particular games with reference to my < 5 mins comment.
As I said, I only made a question.
After the word 'videopkr' there's a '?', which you deleted.

BeeJay wrote: Just go back and look at a a whole lot of your early recordings when you first arrived here.
That was not illegal.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:As I said, I only made a question.
No, it was a statement after which you inserted a ? symbol to try to make it look like a "what is he thinking" rather than a true question, especially given how you followed up that statement.
PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote: Just go back and look at a a whole lot of your early recordings when you first arrived here.
That was not illegal.
Who said anything about "illegal". You asked for an example, I gave you plenty to choose from.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote:
PP. wrote:As I said, I only made a question.
No, it was a statement after which you inserted a ? symbol to try to make it look like a "what is he thinking" rather than a true question, especially given how you followed up that statement.
You deleted the question mark in order to change the meaning of my phrase, so there are no excuses.
BeeJay wrote:
PP. wrote: That was not illegal.
Who said anything about "illegal". You asked for an example, I gave you plenty to choose from.
If they were legal then why you complain?
What examble? I haven't asked you for any examble.

And about your other post in the locked thread...
No mod made a mistake. As you've been told numerous times in the past, a confirmed score simply means that it plays back to the claimed score, but once again you refuse to take in this information no matter how many times you get told this. What you did was upload a score using the very same technique you complained about, once again proving how hypocritical you are in claiming to care about this site..
I warned mods about bogus scores and I was ignored. Some of them were confirmed(babypac2, garoubl) instead of deleting. If a score is confirmed means that it's 'legal', so anybody can do it too. Since we 're equals and Saulon is not smarter than the rest of us, I uploaded my score too. So next time if mods don't want to be exposed again, they have to listen to such warnings.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:You deleted the question mark in order to change the meaning of my phrase, so there are no excuses.
A true question still reads as a question without a question mark symbol at the end. I removed it to make it more obvious that what you wrote was not a question simply because a '?' symbol was added. ie: People also use the addition of a '?' symbol to imply that someone is being dumb!
PP. wrote:If they were legal then why you complain?
Read the post that brought this up as it's blindingly obvious why.
PP. wrote:What examble? I haven't asked you for any examble.
Hm, what else could you possibly have meant then when you said the following, on 08 Jul 2017 at 18:43:
PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote: No I'm not talking about any of those games.
Which then?
I'm obviously mistaking that as a request to know some examples of games, but clearly that's not what you meant by those two words even though it seems very unlikely for that statement to be ambiguous or taken in any other way.
PP. wrote:I warned mods about bogus scores and I was ignored. Some of them were confirmed(babypac2, garoubl) instead of deleting. If a score is confirmed means that it's 'legal', so anybody can do it too. Since we 're equals and Saulon is not smarter than the rest of us, I uploaded my score too. So next time if mods don't want to be exposed again, they have to listen to such warnings.
What part of "a confirmed score simply means it plays back to the claimed score" are you failing to understand. It's not that hard a concept to understand. To go ahead and upload a recording using the very same technique about which you've complained is hypocritical and certainly not the actions of someone supposedly trying to "help improve this site" as you keep claiming.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: A true question still reads as a question without a question mark symbol at the end. I removed it to make it more obvious that what you wrote was not a question simply because a '?' symbol was added. ie: People also use the addition of a '?' symbol to imply that someone is being dumb!
Once more, don't try to change the meaning of my phrases.
Apparently, I know better than you what I'm talking about.
BeeJay wrote: Read the post that brought this up as it's blindingly obvious why........................
I thought you talked for the recent luck games because you said 'roll on more shitty recordings on games that don't even count for LB points',
then you made clear that you talked for my older easy 1st place games.
For a moment I was under the impression that you were in a mess :roll:

BeeJay wrote: What part of "a confirmed score simply means it plays back to the claimed score" are you failing to understand. It's not that hard a concept to understand. To go ahead and upload a recording using the very same technique about which you've complained is hypocritical and certainly not the actions of someone supposedly trying to "help improve this site" as you keep claiming.
This is already discussed. If there's an inp which plays back to the claimed score but not in the right way, for examble a sudden glitch gives 1 billion score, then confirmer has to confirm the score?
I explained why I uploaded same technique inp: because nobody is 'smarter' than the rest of the players.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Once more, don't try to change the meaning of my phrases.
I'm not changing the meaning. Write your question as a proper question, not a statement with a '?' symbol at the end, and there won't be a problem.
PP. wrote:I thought you talked for the recent luck games
You thought wrong.... and by the way, luck games by their very nature is why luck games are shitty recordings for a high-score site!
PP. wrote:I explained why I uploaded same technique inp: because nobody is 'smarter' than the rest of the players.
And I explained why you're being a hypocrite by uploading it, and somewhat childish about it. "Waahh, waahh... Saulon did it so I should be allowed to do it..... Waahhh, waahh waahhh". Grow up for goodneess sake mate!

PS: It's one game and one score. Can you really not ignore uploading your own one that does the same thing you complained about and just be a little bit more patient and wait for the invalid score to be zeroed?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: I'm not changing the meaning. Write your question as a proper question, not a statement with a '?' symbol at the end, and there won't be a problem.
You do change the meaning. And you do it continuously. Silly tactic.
BeeJay wrote: and by the way, luck games by their very nature is why luck games are shitty recordings for a high-score site!
Phil stll uploads luck games(although he knows that soon they'll get asterisk), so I guess he heard you.
I agree with you and have aleady asked for them to be deleted.

BeeJay wrote: And I explained why you're being a hypocrite by uploading it, and somewhat childish about it. "Waahh, waahh... Saulon did it so I should be allowed to do it..... Waahhh, waahh waahhh". Grow up for goodneess sake mate!

PS: It's one game and one score. Can you really not ignore uploading your own one that does the same thing you complained about and just be a little bit more patient and wait for the invalid score to be zeroed?
Once more, that was not hypocrisy. If Saulon can upload bogus score then I can too. I' m not a sucker. We must all have the same rights. Upload from all, delete to all.
Why do I have replay all the time, is your brain broken? You force me repeat and repeat and repeat...

If 9BallNinja didn't protest, the scores would be still there.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Once more, that was not hypocrisy.
To complain about someone doing something that you believe is wrong, and then to do the exact same thing yourself is most definitely hypocritical.
PP. wrote:If Saulon can upload bogus score then I can too.
Why? You can't justify doing something 'wrong' by pointing out someone else doing the same thing.
PP. wrote:I' m not a sucker.
I never claimed you were.
PP. wrote:We must all have the same rights. Upload from all, delete to all.
So, because nobody with the ability has yet reviewed and removed a score achieved in a manner not intended by the games developers that means anyone else can knowingly upload with the same bogus technique even when they are the one who pointed it out. No, of course it doesn't mean that, and you trying to claim that it does mean that is you once again being belligerent. As I said before, is it not possible for you just to ignore that one game, or are you so intent on being an LBW that you just can't leave any game alone, even if it means using a technique that you yourself are complaining about just to try and get one more game into your LB total?
PP. wrote:Why do I have replay all the time, is your brain broken? You force me repeat and repeat and repeat...
No, my brain works perfectly fine but thanks for the insult. The reason you feel the need to repeat and repeat and repeat is because you refuse to accept the obvious and continue to try and justify the unjustifiable.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: To complain about someone doing something that you believe is wrong, and then to do the exact same thing yourself is most definitely hypocritical.
Why? You can't justify doing something 'wrong' by pointing out someone else doing the same thing.

Already answered, and many times.

BeeJay wrote: .....even if it means using a technique that you yourself are complaining about just to try and get one more game into your LB total?
Note that pointing out a bogus score is not a complaint, is a matter which refers to all players.

BeeJay wrote: The reason you feel the need to repeat and repeat and repeat is because you refuse to accept the obvious and continue to try and justify the unjustifiable.
The reason I have to repeat is that you force me to do it. What are you trying to get with this method?
What is obvious to you doesn't necessarily means that its obvious to all. I don't try to justify something, I only answer to your insults and lies.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote: To complain about someone doing something that you believe is wrong, and then to do the exact same thing yourself is most definitely hypocritical.
No. You've repeatedly tried to use the same invalid justification for doing the very technique you brought up as one that shouldn't be allowed.

PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote: .....even if it means using a technique that you yourself are complaining about just to try and get one more game into your LB total?
No, you have tried to justify you doing the same thing as you complained about, which is either being hypocritical or trying to justify the unjustifiable.
PP. wrote:Note that pointing out a bogus score is not a complaint, is a matter which refers to all players.
Well now you're just talking semantics because pointing out a bogus score is the same as complaining about the technique that someone used with a view to getting the technique banned. Please note that I'm not in any way suggesting it is a bad thing to "complain" when someone has used a potentially bannable technique. In fact that is to be encouraged as not one person can be expeced to watch every single replay for things like this.
PP. wrote:The reason I have to repeat is that you force me to do it.
I'm not forcing you to do anything.
PP. wrote:What are you trying to get with this method?
What method? I'm just responding to your continued attempts at justifying doing the very thing you were complaining about.
PP. wrote:What is obvious to you doesn't necessarily means that its obvious to all.
No, but when something has been pointed out to you time, and time again it should then be obvious.
PP. wrote:I don't try to justify something
You have repeatedly said that you should be allowed to use the technique you complained about because someone else has used it and nothing has been done about their score yet. That's attempting to justify something.
PP. wrote:I only answer to your insults...
What insults? If you feel like you're being insulted, how do you think I feel with you suggesting my brain doesn't work etc?
PP. wrote:... and lies.
What lies? I could easily take offence at you suggesting that I am lying, but I won't I'm just interested in where you think I have lied?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Looks like you have an enormous free time for posting :lol:
BeeJay wrote: invalid justification for doing the very technique you brought up as one that shouldn't be allowed?
As I said I don't use justifications, I only answer and explain things, and with many replays.

BeeJay wrote: No, you have tried to justify you doing the same thing as you complained about, which is either being hypocritical or trying to justify the unjustifiable.?
Same as above, and already answered many times.
BeeJay wrote:Well now you're just talking semantics because pointing out a bogus score is the same as complaining about the technique..............
As I said its not a complaint, its a matter which refers to all players.

BeeJay wrote: I'm not forcing you to do anything.
Then stop posting same things again and again, they are already answered several times.

BeeJay wrote: What method? I'm just responding to your continued attempts at justifying doing the very thing you were complaining about.
The method of repeating posts which have been answered.
Once more, I' m not justifying something and I' m not complaining.

BeeJay wrote: No, but when something has been pointed out to you time, and time again it should then be obvious.
What are you talking about exactly? I have answered to all.

BeeJay wrote: You have repeatedly said that you should be allowed to use the technique you complained about because someone else has used it and nothing has been done about their score yet. That's attempting to justify something.
I never said that I should be allowed to use that technique.

BeeJay wrote: What lies? I could easily take offence at you suggesting that I am lying, but I won't I'm just interested in where you think I have lied?
Boy, you are a professional liar and a lingering troll.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:As I said its not a complaint, its a matter which refers to all players.
Semantics of "pointing out" vs "complaining" aside, a complaint is still a complaint regardless of whether it refers to one or all players.
PP. wrote:I never said that I should be allowed to use that technique.
So what exactly did you mean by the following then?
PP. wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:I am glad you are ok with his score getting removed as long as yours is removed also.
Mine was created only after his was confirmed.
To me that seems very much like you attempting to justify why you uploaded a score using a techique about which you had complained. Please don't use your usual "I'm just responding to posts" argument, the above is clearly someone trying to justify why they uploaded their score.
BeeJay wrote:Boy, you are a professional liar and a lingering troll.
Again, where exactly have I lied in this thread and why does disagreeing with you make me a lingering troll?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Looks like you have an enormous free time for posting :lol:
Pot, kettle, black. Also, you're making some assumptions about how long it takes me to type a post... It's somewhat dangerous to assume things like that about people you've never met...
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: Semantics of "pointing out" vs "complaining" aside, a complaint is still a complaint regardless of whether it refers to one or all players.
Already answered.

BeeJay wrote: So what exactly did you mean by the following then?
PP. wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:I am glad you are ok with his score getting removed as long as yours is removed also.
Mine was created only after his was confirmed.
To me that seems very much like you attempting to justify why you uploaded a score using a techique about which you had complained.
Both scores should remain or deleted together. That is what 9BallNinja wanted too.

BeeJay wrote: Again, where exactly have I lied in this thread and why does disagreeing with you make me a lingering troll?
lol, as they say in my village :mrgreen: