Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Koza »

Tja... ja wiem, tylko że mi sie pomieszało przez ten mój wyjazd wakacyjny :p
Ace13
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Ace13 »

Does this mean i earnt $50 x 2? (1 for high score and 1 for score bounty)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Ace13 wrote:Does this mean i earnt $50 x 2? (1 for high score and 1 for score bounty)
Yes.
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

My inp for Further Bounty $100 is on MARP.
lippsman
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Bounty

Post by lippsman »

I think I have the shortest bounty ever. Congrats on the score. I'm glad to have that old score history. Now time for me to hit that high score. Oh destructor, PM me with your pay pal e-mail address.

Thanks

Louie
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Re: Bounty

Post by Weehawk »

lippsman wrote:I think I have the shortest bounty ever. Congrats on the score. I'm glad to have that old score history. Now time for me to hit that high score. Oh destructor, PM me with your pay pal e-mail address.

Thanks

Louie
Paypal hasn't quite caught up with events of the late 1980's...you know, like the fall of the Soviet Union and the tearing down of the Berlin Wall. They still think Poland is behind the Iron Curtain. They don't do business there.

For that exception only, I make other arrangements to pay. If des wants, you can Paypal me and I'll add it to his credit. In the past I have either bought stuff for him online, or sent him funds via Western Union.

Sucks, but what can we do?

Everyone should write Paypal and complain.
John Cunningham (JTC)
lippsman
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Allrighty then

Post by lippsman »

Sounds good Wee. Give me the info.

Thanks

Louie
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Re: Bounty

Post by destructor »

Weehawk wrote:Paypal hasn't quite caught up with events of the late 1980's...you know, like the fall of the Soviet Union and the tearing down of the Berlin Wall. They still think Poland is behind the Iron Curtain. They don't do business there.
Paypal is available in Poland from 17 june 2005, but only for buyers, not sellers. It knows that I can't receive money, I can only send money. Currently I create bank account for paypal, It will took about 2-3 weeks.

Yes, my money please sent to John as usually.

John, do you ready for shopping on SlikStik? ;)

And about my score and playing on yard.
Playing on keyboard is easier than on joystick.
My score isn't highest which I can do. I kill myself purpose because I thought that Ace13 play for this bounty too. Sorry for this purpose kill.
And 1 hint: for get highest score you play on stage 1 only. You can marathon game on stage 1.

PS. My previous recording was 209600 and opponents catch me 1 meter before end line :lol:
lippsman
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Marathon

Post by lippsman »

Destructor,

I watched your Inp and you didn't marathon stage 1. Why didn't you play it longer? Just wondering.

Thanks
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Re: Marathon

Post by destructor »

lippsman wrote:I watched your Inp and you didn't marathon stage 1. Why didn't you play it longer?
1. Because it's boring and you get points slower than you go to next stages (bonus at end of each stage).

2. I count how many points I must do on stage 1 to EASY and FAST get 210750 after second PRO team (which is not difficult. SUPER team is different).

After my first plays I thought that opponents on stage 1 are harder and harder, but not, they are a bit harder (probalby but maybe not, they are too easy for me) after some time and next difficulty level stopped. But here is tip: don't fight with opponents after line 10 meters because 2 opponents from left and right side additionally want to catch you.

Give next bounty (maybe 200USD :P) to beat 210750 on stage 1 and I will make it :P