Stop your petty comment and petty imitation.

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

sage
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Stop your petty comment and petty imitation.

Post by sage »

8) It is boring.
[Nah, I just like mocking the Japanese. And mocking PXK for saying
"used "NAGOYA UCHI"" in his invaders msg.
If you find it annoying, I'll change all my uploads - JoeyL21988]
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

Heh. Thanks for the response ;P. I'll be changing 'em. It was just a little quirk that lasted too long. By the way, I did not really mean I like to mock the Japanese, the Japanese are all cool, but I just thought that it was funny, in my own personal opinion and you (and everyone else) may have thought otherwise. Yet again, I am still making a fool of myself :).
sage
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by sage »

you're Welcome :roll:

:? But, do YOU know "NAGOYA UCHI" ? 8)
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

Joey might but i don't 8O wassup?
-skito
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

By chance, I know what it means. It refers to the tactic used in his recording. You shoot the 3 left rows all out, except for the last one in the very left row. You then wait until they drop onto the VERY last line, and you go all the way to the right and shoot the entire bottom row and the rest of the invaders. The bottom row cannot destroy you, but is risky if you make a mistake "game over". Also, you stay over to the left side just shooting the 22's and then 14, 14, 14. The two rows that were completely shot out leave a "window" for you to shoot the 300 point spaceships. It is a good strategy. :) Whew. If it was something else Japanese, I would have probably not known it, especially since I'm 14. :/ Well, that's whatcha wanted to know.