Can't login to MARP.

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Udirnel
Button Masher
Button Masher

Can't login to MARP.

Post by Udirnel »

Hello guys. Hopefully i'm posting on the correct section of the forum. If no, plz move the message to the correct place with my apologies.

The thing is I can't submit recordings 'cause it seems I forgot my passwd in MARP. I'm mostly sure of it, but it doesn't work. And after clicking on the 'forgot the password' link and received the "YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN EMAILED" I receive nothing on my mailbox.

Could any of you send some light to my path :oops:

Thx,

Udirnel
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: Can't login to MARP.

Post by Zhorik »

Udirnel wrote:Hello guys. Hopefully i'm posting on the correct section of the forum. If no, plz move the message to the correct place with my apologies.

The thing is I can't submit recordings 'cause it seems I forgot my passwd in MARP. I'm mostly sure of it, but it doesn't work. And after clicking on the 'forgot the password' link and received the "YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN EMAILED" I receive nothing on my mailbox.

Could any of you send some light to my path :oops:

Thx,

Udirnel
Unfortunately the "I forgot my password" link for MARP accounts is broken and has been for a while and cannot currently be used to retrieve passwords. It's not a trivial fix so it hasn't been fixed.

If you've forgotten your password you may have to create a new MARP account for submitting scores. Note that this only applies to MARP accounts for submitting scores. For MARP forum accounts you should be able to reset your password without problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Udirnel
Button Masher
Button Masher

Re: Can't login to MARP.

Post by Udirnel »

Zhorik wrote: Unfortunately the "I forgot my password" link for MARP accounts is broken and has been for a while and cannot currently be used to retrieve passwords. It's not a trivial fix so it hasn't been fixed.

If you've forgotten your password you may have to create a new MARP account for submitting scores. Note that this only applies to MARP accounts for submitting scores. For MARP forum accounts you should be able to reset your password without problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Zhorik,

After reading your response I managed to remember the correct password and then logged into MARP. Getting older #-o

Thx,

Udirnel