Vigilante Glitches / Leeching

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Re: Vigilante Glitches / Leeching

Post by Almighty Dread »

I wonder how many abject losers you managed to impress with your ridiculous posturing. Two weeks to a month, since you put up that garbage, yet no scoreboard submissions to back it up. You probably think you're keeping some kind of secret, which is more evidence (if any more were needed) that you're a complete muppet.
Shahbaz wrote:my 1st submission of 2 years old now
Stop lying, girl. You started playing stage two for points, only after studying my replays.
Shahbaz wrote:My Previous score 262k was A Trend Setter
[LOL.] Keep on dreaming, bubba.

You learned how to punch for points in 2014. You may even have the audacity to claim you've been doing it since 2013.

But there are two TG scores, similar to yours, which predate any submission you've made. The 236,770 score is dated 2012; the 226,830 one is dated 2010.

What did you do, travel back in time to 2010, and show those guys how to do what you learned, three or four years later?

[LOL.] I think not.

So, even your little girly lie utterly fails to reinforce your claim of being a "Trend Setter" (ha ha ha!). You, a trendsetter. I'm about to asphyxiate myself with hilarity.

Should've kept your mouth shut about TG, little boy who acts like a little girl
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

Almighty Dread wrote:I wonder how many abject losers you managed to impress with your ridiculous posturing. Two weeks to a month, since you put up that garbage, yet no scoreboard submissions to back it up. You probably think you're keeping some kind of secret, which is more evidence (if any more were needed) that you're a complete muppet.
Shahbaz wrote:my 1st submission of 2 years old now
Stop lying, girl. You started playing stage two for points, only after studying my replays.
Shahbaz wrote:My Previous score 262k was A Trend Setter
[LOL.] Keep on dreaming, bubba.

You learned how to punch for points in 2014. You may even have the audacity to claim you've been doing it since 2013.

But there are two TG scores, similar to yours, which predate any submission you've made. The 236,770 score is dated 2012; the 226,830 one is dated 2010.

What did you do, travel back in time to 2010, and show those guys how to do what you learned, three or four years later?

[LOL.] I think not.

So, even your little girly lie utterly fails to reinforce your claim of being a "Trend Setter" (ha ha ha!). You, a trendsetter. I'm about to asphyxiate myself with hilarity.

Should've kept your mouth shut about TG, little boy who acts like a little girl

Really Sad about your stupid behave.

You replying me after beating my score practiced in day and nights.!! I did not say my scores are unbeatable You are dancing again like a naked woman.!! And I told you i will not let you take it easy.

See the attachment that i discovered the method on 2nd stage before you, on other hand to kill the boses the YouTube is best way to learn I did not learn anything from your records. There are only Five Stages the Techniques and Strategy can By Chances. The killing 1st boss is my own method, But i am not blaming you that why you are copying me even you are not getting the Madonna..!! Its mean you are following me. And you can not stop your Bad Habit of leeching after Zero Time even you have become strong challenger for me.

Another Convinience (dont know English 100%), The Tecnic on Last stage i have found too..!! But i can not Swear anything to prove my Truth beacause you revealed it first. In Vigilantbl i have made already 374k score and still missing the scores using Keyboard otherwise 280k is easy for me now.!!! I really wish to show my records now but you are still Dancing like hahahahaha....

On TG, 236k is my Friend Oscar's Score. He talked with me on FB 2 years ago after watching my 262k score that he has made more over 300k score but he did not show me any prove, that Time the TG was under struction, But when TG opened it becomes Public site there is no option to hide the records now. But i believe in my Friend he is very strong Player and not agree to show his tecniques to any one.

Really Saddness On Mahlemiut, You still confirming the score even he is passing the stages on Zero Time.
Well Its Ok, Please allow me to kill the Bosses after Zero Time too, I better know to kill the Bosses after Zero Time... It will be Good..??

Reply me mahlemiut..!!

Phil Lamat, I think you need to add the rule that "Dont clear the stage on Zero Time". !! Then it will be Good.
Attachments
Sh-Vigilantbl-290850-Score.zip
(58.5 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
Last edited by Shahbaz on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

Here is my score in Vigilantbl But it is not final. Perhaps i have to buy the Joy stick to challenge you properly. :)
Attachments
0005.png
0005.png (3.31 KiB) Viewed 12782 times
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Eh, he did die on time over, so unless the game does something different when continues are enabled (which they are by default)...

Not that I really want to get involved in this pissing contest you two are having...
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

"Stop lying, girl"
"You are dancing again like a naked woman"
Really? It wasn't enough to have the usual arrogance of Dread (hello again Mr. Modesty) and tons of insults, but even "girl" and "woman" can be used as insults? From both of you?
I totally repent having read even only the last 4 messages of this thread, on which one shows a pic and one is from Barry that justly calls himself out of this madness (so this makes 2 messages). Can't you guys ever, EVER, discuss about something politely? No, of course not, you have to be so ridicolous, over and over.

I can't even say "oh well, at least this silly rivality motivates them to give us better replays", because you're being so silly and so disturbing that one can't find pleasure to see those replays!

oooh I can't wait to read the beautiful -oh no wait, beautiful is for females, the GORGEOUS comments that will be thrown as answer to mine! so excited.
*edited twice cause BBcode.
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

giro-X wrote:
"Stop lying, girl"
"You are dancing again like a naked woman"
Really? It wasn't enough to have the usual arrogance of Dread (hello again Mr. Modesty) and tons of insults, but even "girl" and "woman" can be used as insults? From both of you?
I totally repent having read even only the last 4 messages of this thread, on which one shows a pic and one is from Barry that justly calls himself out of this madness (so this makes 2 messages). Can't you guys ever, EVER, discuss about something politely? No, of course not, you have to be so ridicolous, over and over.

I can't even say "oh well, at least this silly rivality motivates them to give us better replays", because you're being so silly and so disturbing that one can't find pleasure to see those replays!

oooh I can't wait to read the beautiful -oh no wait, beautiful is for females, the GORGEOUS comments that will be thrown as answer to mine! so excited.
*edited twice cause BBcode.

Thanks God, You took notice about this thread.
But why did you read only last 4 messages/ posts.?? You must read entire thread to understand who began garbage here, i made this thread to clarify about the Bugs of this game to the confirmers as they did not know them. And i dont want to see a wrong / illegal leeching score keeping after Time Zero upon my scores. Do you..? I disappointed about confirmers that they dont know abuot the Common Sense Rule that the Stage should be not passed on Zero Time.!! Even did not mention in the "Special Rules", Then Must Need to add this one too.

Read this thread also.. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15695
Who is Rudy person..?? Even i did PM to someone to stop his language but he did not listne.

I am here on Marp and TG since 2011, and did not make any stupid Language with any one. I request to the Moderator of this Forum to delete this entire Thread Please.

If i knew that i have to face a stupid player who will use the Bugs of this game to beat me then i never upload this Game's score.
mahlemiut, you are leaving this game to confirm without making any Justice?? :(
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

Shahbaz wrote:Thanks God, You took notice about this thread.
But why did you read only last 4 messages/ posts.?? You must read entire thread to understand who began garbage here, i made this thread to clarify about the Bugs of this game to the confirmers as they did not know them. And i dont want to see a wrong / illegal leeching score keeping after Time Zero upon my scores. Do you..? I disappointed about confirmers that they dont know abuot the Common Sense Rule that the Stage should be not passed on Zero Time.!! Even did not mention in the "Special Rules", Then Must Need to add this one too.

Read this thread also.. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15695
Who is Rudy person..?? Even i did PM to someone to stop his language but he did not listne.

I am here on Marp and TG since 2011, and did not make any stupid Language with any one. I request to the Moderator of this Forum to delete this entire Thread Please.

If i knew that i have to face a stupid player who will use the Bugs of this game to beat me then i never upload this Game's score.
mahlemiut, you are leaving this game to confirm without making any Justice?? :(
Yes I read the thread fully, later, because after all I was curios to see what was going on, don't worry. I just say... try your best to not reply to rough language with rough language. It's not like I've come here yesterday, I know who usually behaves in a way, who does in another, etc., just don't help him to let the discussion degenerate.

(edited because grammar)
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Shahbaz wrote: I am here on Marp and TG since 2011, and did not make any stupid Language with any one. I request to the Moderator of this Forum to delete this entire Thread Please.
Shahbaz,

For better or worse MARP practices very light moderation of the forums and does not delete threads in cases like this. There's definitely abusive trash talking going on here, which if it bothers you I'd recommend you completely ignore and just let your gameplay speak for itself. You're clearly an excellent Vigilante player and you don't need to be doing any apologizing for your play.

If you feel there are rule violations, we'll be glad to look into them. It's easiest if you state the exact replay with the problem and exactly where in the replay the violation occurs. Also note that ideally replays with rule violations or questions about gameplay should be reported on the Regulation Play forum.

Regards,
George
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

Zhorik wrote:
Shahbaz wrote: I am here on Marp and TG since 2011, and did not make any stupid Language with any one. I request to the Moderator of this Forum to delete this entire Thread Please.
Shahbaz,

For better or worse MARP practices very light moderation of the forums and does not delete threads in cases like this. There's definitely abusive trash talking going on here, which if it bothers you I'd recommend you completely ignore and just let your gameplay speak for itself. You're clearly an excellent Vigilante player and you don't need to be doing any apologizing for your play.

If you feel there are rule violations, we'll be glad to look into them. It's easiest if you state the exact replay with the problem and exactly where in the replay the violation occurs. Also note that ideally replays with rule violations or questions about gameplay should be reported on the Regulation Play forum.

Regards,
George
Thanks Zhorik, for your post here.
Please listen to me, I dont want to see any wrong score upon my score. Thats all. Therefor I made this forum to inform the confirmers about the Bug of this game that "Hero does not die on Zero Time if we keep continue push or hold down the buttons". I really dont want to talk with Dread except confirmers or moderators. Dread is just like "Putting the horse before the Cart".

The Death should be must on Time Zero and not allowed to clear the stage on Time Zero too. Please Watch this confirmed score..

http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/c/d/5/scl ... olf170.zip

This making me no sense that he is hiting the Bosses on 2nd stage after Zero Time and also passing the stages on Zero Time. Is it legal?? Please tell me Zhorik. Even mahlemiut is a strong confirmer and have lot of knowledge about the games. But Can any confirmer tell me what is the rule to continue game play on Time Over if there is Death. ??

I request to Phil lamat and will PM him that Please add the same Bug rule "Dont Pass the stage on Zero Time otherwise completely Disqualify". Are you agree Zhorik.?

Because i dont want to play in Illegal way, even i have done better scores than his wrong game play scores. I say again that Tecniques and Strategies can be similar from both sides by chances.
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Shahbaz wrote: Thanks Zhorik, for your post here.

Please listen to me, I dont want to see any wrong score upon my score. Thats all. Therefore I made this forum to inform the confirmers about the Bug of this game that "Hero does not die on Zero Time if we keep continue push or hold down the buttons". I really dont want to talk with Dread except confirmers or moderators. Dread is just like "Putting the horse before the Cart".

The Death should be must on Time Zero and not allowed to clear the stage on Time Zero too. Please Watch this confirmed score..

http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/c/d/5/scl ... olf170.zip

This making me no sense that he is hiting the Bosses on 2nd stage after Zero Time and also passing the stages on Zero Time. Is it legal?? Please tell me Zhorik. Even mahlemiut is a strong confirmer and have lot of knowledge about the games. But Can any confirmer tell me what is the rule to continue game play on Time Over if there is Death. ??

I request to Phil lamat and will PM him that Please add the same Bug rule "Dont Pass the stage on Zero Time otherwise completely Disqualify". Are you agree Zhorik.?

Because i dont want to play in Illegal way, even i have done better scores than his wrong game play scores. I say again that Tecniques and Strategies can be similar from both sides by chances.
I watched the replays and my personal opinion is that using the "kneel to avoid timer death" exploit is ok on the end of stage bosses. That isn't really leeching since you can't do it indefinitely. Yes, it lets you score a few more points earlier in the level since you can reach the boss with a little less time, and yes it is an exploit. But it doesn't "break the game" and we allow a ton of different sorts of boss exploits on a bunch of different games, so I'd vote to allow it.

On the other hand kneeling for prolonged periods of time after the timer expires and just killing new enemies over and over again while the timer is zero just seems like outright leeching to me and is what I think why we need the Special Rule. Phil Lamat is currently the Regulation Coordinator though so I'd defer to him.

-George
Shahbaz
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Shahbaz »

Zhorik wrote:
I watched the replays and my personal opinion is that using the "kneel to avoid timer death" exploit is ok on the end of stage bosses. That isn't really leeching since you can't do it indefinitely. Yes, it lets you score a few more points earlier in the level since you can reach the boss with a little less time, and yes it is an exploit. But it doesn't "break the game" and we allow a ton of different sorts of boss exploits on a bunch of different games, so I'd vote to allow it.

On the other hand kneeling for prolonged periods of time after the timer expires and just killing new enemies over and over again while the timer is zero just seems like outright leeching to me and is what I think why we need the Special Rule. Phil Lamat is currently the Regulation Coordinator though so I'd defer to him.

-George
Thanks Zhorik, You cleared it. Now It will be good for me to use that exploit on the end of the Bossed so i can increase the score little more too.

The Debate is Finished Now.
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Sorry for late answer, I was taken by real life ...
I agree with George, it sounds ok to me as you can't do it indefinitely, so let's deal with that
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Ah, more grist for the mill. Excellent.
Shahbaz wrote:See the attachment that i discovered the method on 2nd stage before you
That ZIP file containing the INP and WLF files with creation and modification dates which don't match? [LOL.] I'm afraid you're going to have to come up with more convincing “evidence” than that rubbish, bubba.
Shahbaz wrote:on other hand to kill the boses the YouTube is best way to learn
There is no You Tube video, showing my second stage method, so you obviously learned it from my replays.
Shahbaz wrote:The killing 1st boss is my own method
No, you copied that from all the gamers who've been doing it since 1988.
Shahbaz wrote:even you are not getting the Madonna..!!
Because you turned this game, the point of which is to rescue the Madonna character, into a suckfest. Unfortunately for you, I am not only better than you at playing the game properly, I am also better at playing it just for the sake of a high score.
Shahbaz wrote:you have become strong challenger for me
I have never been your “challenger”. I have always beaten you. Since day one, you have not been able to produce a score which I could not readily take down.

We are not rivals. I own you.

I've already tried to make you understand that it is utterly pathetic to post snapshots of scores you supposedly attained, but you don't seem to get it. So, I'll just let you keep making a jackass of yourself.

I confidently predict that you will never submit replays of any of those games, because the INPs don't exist. You've allowed MAME save states to delude yourself into thinking you can actually play, and that's sad. If you ever get good enough to make a score over 370,000, don't forget to tamper with the INP date, so you can claim you did it, whenever.

Shahbaz wrote:The Tecnic on Last stage i have found too..!!
Did you, really? Why doesn't it surprise me that you'd make such a claim, on a date conveniently later than the one on which I demonstrated the method?
Shahbaz wrote:But i can not Swear anything to prove my Truth beacause you revealed it first.
No need to swear, bubba. Just keep monkeying with your INP dates. That's all the “Truth” you need.
Shahbaz wrote:In Vigilantbl i have made already 374k score and still missing the scores using Keyboard otherwise 280k is easy for me now.!!!
Yes, yes, of course. Hardware is the only thing holding you back. I know exactly what you mean. . . . Well, maybe not exactly. Is “280k” more than “374k”?
Shahbaz wrote:I really wish to show my records now
Go ahead, show them. Promise I won't laugh.
Shahbaz wrote:On TG, 236k is my Friend Oscar's Score. He talked with me on FB 2 years ago after watching my 262k score that he has made more over 300k score but he did not show me any prove, that Time the TG was under struction, But when TG opened it becomes Public site there is no option to hide the records now. But i believe in my Friend he is very strong Player and not agree to show his tecniques to any one.
Ha ha ha! Well spun! I do enjoy a good cock & bull story. You should've left out that last bit, though, because everyone knows that only craven bitches hide their methods.
Shahbaz wrote:Really Saddness On Mahlemiut, You still confirming the score even he is passing the stages on Zero Time.
Well Its Ok, Please allow me to kill the Bosses after Zero Time too, I better know to kill the Bosses after Zero Time... It will be Good..??

Reply me mahlemiut..!!

Phil Lamat, I think you need to add the rule that "Dont clear the stage on Zero Time". !! Then it will be Good.
I can barely contain myself, waiting for the day I see you ape that particular method of mine, after trying so hard to get it banned. Hypocrites are the lowest form of liar, and I really want you to show yourself to be one.
Almighty Dread
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Almighty Dread »

Oh, I can't resist . . .

One more time . . .

Shahbaz wrote:
3.png
3.png (3.31 KiB) Viewed 12515 times
Pathetic
mahlemiut