It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

Dear BBH,
I tried to play it but says "Calendar Error"
If u know any way to watch it just give me a call.
Images arent proof because u can make any score with paint programs.

Dear Chemand(good morning sir!)
I do nor believe any1 hamou-hamou or similars if I wont see the game. So if u have any .inp file or any video...
Autofire? u must be kidding.
On last boss of this game you must use knife only for all time and you must destroy the boss when time counter sign 01 seconds remaining only. During the boss you must take all bonus and sometimes some bonus (frog for exemple) have a random value of 50.000 pts.
Yes, only knife. I didnt know anything about o1 seconds...Since u know so many secrets why dont u show them to us in a real recorded play?
some years ago there were many mame replay with score better of 10.000.000 on slug 3.... and slug x (6.900.000) and slug 2 (9.000.000) replay are available in web
Just give me to see one of these replays... and U ll be my King!! Apparently u re talking for another game.
So no more theories.
ah! yes, last word. Max score possible in slug 3 is about 10.900.000 pts.
Ok, lets read this some people here who wrote about 15.000.000 (My little nephew just informed me about 19.960.000! :lol: )

Well, lets be serious now, we have only one score in the boards: 6688250 and until we receive a better, this will be the first :wink:
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

GHEMANT wrote:Replay with 15,6 m is made with save state and re-recording on kawaks emulator. Not real score but awesome demonstration only with all strategies and secret possible in this game. Is no miss all clear, but with 2 miss is possible obtain 20m +. But all this is theretically and stop
That would be the replay available here? (said without checking, as I don't have the ROMs at the moment)
http://replay.ga-la.com/view.asp?id=2725 (needs Kawaks 1.46)
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

I do nor believe any1 hamou-hamou or similars if I wont see the game. So if u have any .inp file or any video...
Autofire? u must be kidding.
uh? you don't know about this? 8)
Yes, only knife. I didnt know anything about o1 seconds...Since u know so many secrets why dont u show them to us in a real recorded play?
I'm a ex player, and however I not have personal score in slug 3, but only on metal slug 1 and 2 make in 1997/1999. Now, I'm a historian arcade gaming, and I write documents and guides about games and hi-score techniques.
Just give me to see one of these replays...
I have write some link, and I can sell original slug 3 dvd for 50 $.
Ok, lets read this some people here who wrote about 15.000.000 (My little nephew just informed me about 19.960.000! :lol: )
theoretically is possible 20m because in level 8 difficult, value of diamonds is not random but always max.
Well, lets be serious now, we have only one score in the boards: 6688250 and until we receive a better, this will be the first :wink:
sorry man, but real score are from cabinet and not from mame replay.

if you want see a world record you can fly in Japan and see a player in a game center.

ARCADIA magazine = GOD

all scores in this bible book are confirm, officially, real.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

tk2007 wrote:Dear BBH,
I tried to play it but says "Calendar Error"
If u know any way to watch it just give me a call.
Images arent proof because u can make any score with paint programs.
Download TGMAME67 and get it working yourself. You're right that images aren't always proof, but anybody who watches that recording can see that I didn't photoshop that pic whatsoever, it came from the same recording that you have incorrectly labelled a "fake".

You have a real problem admitting you're wrong about anything, don't you?
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

Dear Ghemant,
Short answers to your last crazy post :D

-If autofire or any similar tip then its out of competition
-I m x player too, with great experience so I cant hear b*ll s**t :wink:
-For all the crazy scores u know that there is no proof, so they r just theory. Until u give us a proof (inp file or video) we cant believe u. Simple :roll:
-Cabinets can be same with mame replays with a good stable joystick.
-Players from Japan should come here to see me :lol:

ONE more question for your japanesse friends with the super dooper scores!!
Ask them about DECATHLETE

Has anyone done 13415 points?
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

How shall I run that Alphamame-0.67-2? It only has an .exe of 3.1 MB :?:
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

tk2007 wrote: -I m x player too, with great experience so I cant hear b*ll s**t :wink:
I have write bullshit for you?

ok :D , please wait.... I write a good answer for you, you can call this answer "the atomic". :wink:
DRN
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DRN »

Come back Richy Cream, all is forgiven! :roll:
Darren
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

DRN wrote:Come back Richy Cream, all is forgiven! :roll:
hahahahah!!!! good ole richy, wonder what became of that white boy. I think this thread is turning into something that belongs in the pit. tk, you are talking like you had the patience enough to see the replays that you would bow down to, but you refuse to since they are not like mame, sounds like a fools excuse. I do agree that autofire is lame and that's why marp is here. come on, just hit a 7 million score then, if 9 will take you 6 months.
-skito
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

Why 6 months? Depens on how often I shall play it.
Now its not necessary to go to arcade rooms (they r forbidden in my country since 2002 [-o< )

For the moment just tell me where find a normal working 32 version of Alphamame-0.67-2 to check the score which is in 1st place. I m sure its fake.

Autofire also makes a score fake. Do u have many scores with autofire on the boards?
tk, you are talking like you had the patience enough to see the replays that you would bow down to, but you refuse to since they are not like mame, sounds like a fools excuse
Just one replay of these unreal score is enough...but u know it, there arent :roll: Fool is some1 how talks fancily about super-dooper scores without proofs.
Last edited by tk2007 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

tk2007 wrote:Dear Ghemant,
Short answers to your last crazy post :D

-If autofire or any similar tip then its out of competition
-I m x player too, with great experience so I cant hear b*ll s**t :wink:
-For all the crazy scores u know that there is no proof, so they r just theory. Until u give us a proof (inp file or video) we cant believe u. Simple :roll:
-Cabinets can be same with mame replays with a good stable joystick.
-Players from Japan should come here to see me :lol:
Usually peoples replies me differently and sometime thanks me..... anyway thank for the great answer, i kneel down myself for you power and knowledge about metal slug world. As seen that what i writ is bullshit now i'll treat you as a big guy like you need to be treated.

You're a limited and ignorant player,for this misbehaviour you saidto score only 9 millions at metal slug 3, which i blieve it's a fake as seen that you don't know anything about this game, too. Your limit is not rappresented by the ability you can reach in a game, but is rappresented by your mental limit where you think to have reached the top score and dare to judge as fake scores that surpass your performances.You're a player that think to be so strong to judge impossible certain scores being sure so blindly to havve reached the max obtainable by yourself? This is just the behaviour of the mediocre ones unable to evolve themselves and above all they don't DOCUMENT themselves.

Said that, you're an incapable one. Incapable to accept that exist a reality that's different from the one you know and above all you're incapable to recognize one people who know's much about the argument.

I'm sorry if now you must take some "shit", but it's what deserves one guy who tells me that i say bullshit about records and metal slug (which i know better than it's programmers).

I want you to know that my knowledge about metal slug 1, 2, x, 3 is equal to 100%. Every tecnique, every secret and each strategy it's known by be and i can apply it perfectly each play. In other word i know exactly what has been done to reach the gamest / arcadia's score in each game. I own videos, mame replays, guide and books on the argument. What you define a 99.99% knowledge about metal slug 3 it's only less thant the 70%. Just to let you understand what's your real level.

I could even assume the situation you came from. You lived all your player life with your frinds of the village of 300 inhabitants, And today after 30 years of arcade gaming, finally you got out of the door and you find out that there's a whole world to explore and you rpetend that people must come and tell what's happenede in the last 30 years of history and evolution of arcade records. Welcome in 1980!

You need proofs otherwise you don't believe the possibility to reach similar scores? Well, find them all by yourself, like everybody else done before you.Until you stay comfortably seated on your seat waiting that somebody comes in you aid you will never discover anything new. It's makes me laugh that you don't know arcadia. I bet that you heard about murp the first time 2 days ago.

You said you are a great player with an immense experience, if you really were, you would have admitted that you didn't know the things i said in my first post, instead you make the indifferent one, like if i never talked, and note that not everybody is lucky enough to receive a detailed explanation like mine. There's people that passes much time without meeting the person that could explain the secrets and the tricks to them.

You ask for proofs? I ASK PROOFS TO VERIFY BULLSHITS THAT PEOPLE SAYS.

As seen that after my explanations you dare to define those "bullshit", now i'll explain the situation, dear great explerienced player (you're funny just because of this, a real great player know at least the theory and the technique to reache the top score, even if he maybe is doesn't own the abilities to put in practice his knowledge, in your case you don't own both of them).

You ask for proofs? In 2007? After 30 years of arcade gaming? After thousands of pages written on many boards where it has been discussed for years about japanese and occidental records, or the top score for one or another game?

And you search on MARP a 10 millions record at slug 3?

You have a really confused mind, man. MARP is not the world record site, but is a project born with the purpose to preserve mame replays (90 % of the contributes are from eccidental players). Here there are precise rules that often are in contrast with rules estabilished in Japan to realize records, so this is not the place where you could find reluts over 10 millions. Simply because in Japan you pla in game center and not with mame, which is used irregularly from the 2% of the players. You need proofs?

As seen that with Arcadia you just clean your butt with the importance you give to it, you can get up from your seat and you can star searching the superplay videos, and prepare your pocket, those videos are reaòòy expensive. Or instead you can go directly in Japan and you can look hos is it played, as seen that by yourself you're unable to go over the UNSURPASSABLE LIMIT ( :twisted: ) you think you have reached.

I'll reassume briefly the gap you made us note with your little posts:

- You sai to be a really prepared player but really you don't know a thing about secrets and tecniques of metal slug saga. In fact it's a shame that somebody who says to be strong, in 2007 he still don't know the various tecniques that by now are know from every "slug expert" knows to realize certain scores.Tge fact ti refuse thei reliability although their pubblication on arcadia, reveals the reality about your knowledge of this argument: nothing. I gave you important clues about the final stage boss, and that doesn't even hit you, sorry buy just in that fase you earn hundreds of thousands pts.

- You don't know nothing about backstages of japanese rcords, of what is hidden behind the realization of those scores (years of playing employed, maniacal study of maps and annotations, consultation of videos and guides, comparisone with hundreds of tecniques of other players).

- You don't even know what's Gamest or Arcadia, and you don't pay attention on results published on those magazine, that in your opinion are fakes. Welcom in 1980 again! :lol:

- You don't own superplay material, you don't even know what is a superplay. You can't use mame, are you able to turn on the PC or you need help for that, too?

- You hear for the first time talking about autofire and you judge it as a cheat, sorry for you but autofire is regularly used in japan for many higher record never existed before for all games. It's frustrating to talk with somebody stuk in 1985.

Frankly, youre 20 years behind, i couldn't surely overwhelm your unlimited emptyness. Moreover it's not my duty to show you the tecniques on games. I collect datas and i inform myself, i know secrets and strategies about at least 300 games, i can describe how records are realized, but it's not my duty to realize replays.

Now get back to your little villege of 300 inhabitants and continue believing for all the rest of your life that you're the world's best player of metal slug 3.

You can consider yourself lucky i gave you those informations, usually i don't waste time with "nullities", with somebody who shows to have avery small knowledge of the argument and a total incapacity to learn, he doesn't even deserve to be noted by me.

I known hundreds of liers in these 20 years of videogaming, and are just the last added to that long long list. You think to be strong and since now you fought agains you neighbour. Welcome to real world! Forget about me selling you the 10.000.000 pts superplay dvd, i don't share my knowledg with unsignificant NERDs. :lol:

ADIOS, nullity. :D

:P :wink: \:D/
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

You're a limited and ignorant player,for this misbehaviour you saidto score only 9 millions at metal slug 3
No, u r a limited and ignorant player. If u believe that there is any score over 9 millions just give us the file. No autofire, no fakes , no theories.
I want you to know that my knowledge about metal slug 1, 2, x, 3 is equal to 100%
If u say that metal 2 can go 9 millions then u r talking 100% for another game.
I own videos, mame replays...
Just give us one with metal 2 or metal 3. But there arent. If there are such videos I ll suiside.
You lived all your player life with your frinds of the village of 300 inhabitants
No, nope and no. I live in a city of 4 millions. I have visited many arcade rooms just in order to put my name first on the board :P
MARP is not the world record site...
yes but at least has some .inp files while u have nothing. Just blablablabla.... :wink:
you can get up from your seat and you can star searching the superplay videos...
yes, I already searched. There arent such videos. I never found some1 better than me. If u find something just give me a call.
Or instead you can go directly in Japan and you can look hos is it played,
U have a very strange and funny subsistence about japanese players, u think they r the best in the world. Well, wake up. How old r u? more than 25? Anyways, ask them about DECATHLETE.
You can consider yourself lucky i gave you those informations, usually i don't waste time with "nullities", with somebody who shows to have avery small knowledge of the argument and a total incapacity to learn, he doesn't even deserve to be noted by me.
Sorry but from your this large and full of nonsenses post, one thing comes up: that u r a stupid man.
I known hundreds of liers in these 20 years
u r one of them and a great one! :lol:
and since now you fought agains you neighbour. Welcome to real world! Forget about me selling you the 10.000.000 pts superplay dvd, i don't share my knowledg with unsignificant NERDs.
My "neighbour" was a professional. Daily playing for many hours...Better from any little japanese friend of yours. U dont have something to share and u talk exackly as a nerd-sorry to mention it but u challenge me.

PS. Your image insult the whole forum (and mostly u!) Do u really need such poor images to feel strong and correct? :twisted:
Last edited by tk2007 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

i'm trying to give tk the benefit of the doubt, but he appears more and more like a 4th grader, japanese players are totally awesome and respectable, i guess he must be an american bigot who can't put his money where is mouth is. still not one mslug3 recording from tk and about 5 million words which are probably lies, disrespecting people who actually do know more about the game than he does. at marp we house no autofire recordings, all as true as we can get to the arcade.
-skito
tk2007
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by tk2007 »

Once more, I wont make any score before I check the one u have 1st on the boards.

It is racist and foollish to believe that japanese are more players than other players. No one is superman. Especially without proofs.
Where are these people who know more for metal3?
at marp we house no autofire recordings, all as true as we can get to the arcade
I respect this.
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

tk2007 wrote:No, u r a limited and ignorant player. If u believe that there is any score over 9 millions just give us the file. No autofire, no fakes , no theories.
you are a fake man. Nullity.
My neighbour was a professional. Daily playing for many hours... Better from any little japanese friend of yours. U dont have something to share and u talk exackly as a nerd-sorry to mention it but u challenge me.

AH AH AH stupid troll....

see here idiot:

and here:

ImageImageImage

- Super play: Adios TK2007, I'm flying in other country..... Adios forever!!!!!
Last edited by GHEMANT on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.