Rod Land record on story 2 by Novice

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

Novice wrote:DEFCON=4
Weehawk wrote:
Novice wrote:DEFCON=4 This propose is very terrible one.
Gamest ban all scores without finish the game.(if game has limited-stage)

I think 95%+ recordings turn to DQ of all MARP recordings.
Well, in case it ever comes to a vote, how did you get it to give you a million points for every hit?
I certain no editor makes such a stupid poll.
editors are enough wise.

ban all 902,000+ points recording??
please stop joking.
I think there was some feeling that you may have exploited a bug in the program.

The people that watched the inp say that you got one million points for every hit on the last boss,

If it's not too big a secret I was wondering if you would share with us how you did that, or was it an accident?
John Cunningham (JTC)
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Post by Novice »

DEFCON=4
Weehawk wrote:
I think there was some feeling that you may have exploited a bug in the program.
The people that watched the inp say that you got one million points for every hit on the last boss,

If it's not too big a secret I was wondering if you would share with us how you did that, or was it an accident?
you had better study Japanese language.
I already very well account for it on the inp comment.
"To understand language which 90%+ tittles of MAME from" is very very important skill. sure.
because of some noisy guys show their stupidness here, not only "they are ignorance stupid" but also, "they cannot understand mother language of games." it is no wonder they seemed stupid.

how can you understand something without mother language of games?
NO WAY of course.
it is not bug.
it is not trick.
but a rule.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

Novice, I used to think it was the way of the Japanese people to show respect for all mankind as well. I can see that's not your way though.

MARP is an English language site so you getting on someone else for not knowing Japanese to read your description is disrespectful. YOu are the one not conforming to the language of the site, not John.

Novice, this is an English based site. You can't get on others for not understanding your descriptions just because you choose to not post them in English. Why do you post in the forums in english?!? Actually why do you post at all? Why do you post scores to MARP? It seems you only want to stir up trouble.

90+% of your posts are nothing but disrespectful toward others.

cmon editors, do something about this.
Novice

Post by Novice »

DEFCON=2
macmame-cheater wrote:90+% of your posts are nothing but disrespectful toward others.
Thanks.
100% of your posts are not more than "complain by ignorance asshole."

it has no amazing knowledge.
it has no splendid information,too.
it has no respectable skill,of course.
why not grow up?
if you can't, then you just should want your LB points and no attach me.
why do I upload it??
ANSWER: NOT FOR THE XXXXXXX LIKE MAC MAME CHEATER.
is it ok?
Last edited by Novice on Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

Novice wrote:DEFCON=4
Weehawk wrote:

you had better study Japanese language.
"To understand language which 90%+ tittles of MAME from" is very very important skill. sure.
because of some noisy guys show their stupidness here, not only "they are ignorance stupid" but also, "they cannot understand mother language of games." it is no wonder they seemed stupid.

how can you understand something without mother language of games?
NO WAY of course.
it is not bug.
it is not trick.
but a rule.
(At least here in Italy,I don't know elsewhere) studing Japanese is possible for four or five cats because you first have to arrive at university school graduation then *find* an oriental school,which is a pain in the a**,if I'm not mistaken there's ONE oriental school at the whole Naples and the situation isn't better in the other cities.I have to admit that learning japanese have loads of advantages but it isn't an easy task and it isn't our fault if we born outside Japan,where *finding* someone capable to read oriental characters is already an out of ordinary thing...
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

Novice wrote:you had better study Japanese language.
"To understand language which 90%+ tittles of MAME from" is very very important skill.
Strange as it may be, I think most of the games I have spent time playing over the years were of American origin. Those by Atari and Williams Electronics etc...

And in most of the Japanese-designed games I have played, the Japanese language isn't a factor.
Novice wrote:it is not bug.
it is not trick.
but a rule.
Well, domo arigato for explaining that, but isn't there any insight you can offer on this "rule" for us in English?

You know, just to save us a few years studying Japanese? :wink:

Wakarimasen, Novice-san.
John Cunningham (JTC)
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

Thank you for the above Novice. You couldn't have proven my case more clearly.

...nothing but outright disrespect toward others.
Kold666
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Kold666 »

It is obvious that Novice is very proud of his secret and doesn't want to share it with us.

He is a supid and childish guy like the majority of his country fellows. We are ingnorants because we don't know his poor language... :roll:
He also speaks a sort of new-age english which can only be understood by an ass-mind like him.
Instead of telling us to learn japanese, think about how crap you are in english.

Do us a favour, put a big dick in your ass and play rodland with pleasure since you know the mother language of all games and have the power to conquer the world! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
diabolik
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by diabolik »

Well Kold666, I have to say your post wasn't too mature either...
QRS
Editor

Post by QRS »

Calm down guys. This forum is not ment for flaming eachother... it is for sharing info, talking etc. Please follow the rules and mind your language. This goes for all of us. Seymour is not strict when it comes to censorship, but who knows when he will be?

Thanks.
QRS
Novice

Post by Novice »

DEFCON=5
QRS wrote:Calm down guys. This forum is not ment for flaming eachother... it is for sharing info, talking etc. Please follow the rules and mind your language. This goes for all of us. Seymour is not strict when it comes to censorship, but who knows when he will be?
Thanks.
You are right,QRS.
Just I hate stupids/ worthless complainer.
and I already have enough reason.

my first and the last opinion are not changed.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD MY REPLAY IF YOU HAVE SOME COMPLAIN.

SEND ME MAIL IF YOU HAVE SOME QUESTION.
I WILL ANSWER IT IF YOU ARE NOT A FUCKER.

too late kold666.I have nothing to teach you. beacuse you are a ....
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
Skyline
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Skyline »

<rant>

And the cycle begins anew.

This wasn't complaining initially. It manifested itself into that because of how you carry yourself whenever one of your replays goes under question. A confirmer doing his job just so happens to come across an in-game tactic or method of playing style that makes him go "...WTF?" Your Rodland play being the case here. So a thread was created, and discussion started. That is until you began with a "Gamest is TEH LORD JESUS CHRIST'S WRITTEN WORD" tyrade. Screw Gamest for now, we're asking if you got a million points a hit. We're not asking for your kidneys here.

Or did it start when Rick posted in this thread? Oh that's right, you still think after all this time, he has this personal vendetta against you, your gaming, your choice of games, the color of your hair, the length of your toenails, I dunno WHAT.

...and seriously. What the hell. Since when did you need to know how to speak Japanese to talk about video games.

That's like saying "You want a Heineken? NO! You don't speak Dutch!"
DO NOT DOWNLOAD MY REPLAY IF YOU HAVE SOME COMPLAIN.
So that rules everyone out then, dosen't it. Everyone has opinions ya know. -_-; If you don't want anyone looking at your replaying, just say so.

Whoo, looks like you've already labelled Kold666 as a "f**ker" for questioning a damn video game tactic. Congratulations. I'd pay to see how you react when someone cuts you off on your drive home from work.

</rant>
Last edited by Skyline on Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
「シューティング ラブ。」
Buttermaker
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Buttermaker »

That's like saying "Want a Heineken? NO! You don't speak German!"
Heineken is Dutch.
Skyline
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Skyline »

/me stands corrected

SEE IM A MORON WHEEEEEEEEE ARF \:D/
「シューティング ラブ。」
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

for me is important one thing only.

rodland hi-score by Novice, is a world record?

FOR ME IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I WANT KNOW THE MAXIMUM RECORD IN JAPAN.

I TRANSLATE ALL GAMEST AND ARCADIA RECORD.

I write a private message to Hisa for know this secret. Hisa not answered me...

ok

it is not important as the technique is made, I want know if Hisa records is a world record.

ok?