BlackTiger @HotTeam.pl
czarnian @HotTeam.pl
destructor @HotTeam.pl
DieseL @HotTeam.pl
gruntowy @HotTeam.pl
karol @HotTeam.pl
wuzel @HotTeam.pl
8O
No you is wrong in almost everything you say. Same player recorded blockout inps submitted for asn007, wuzel and destructor. sth are smelly
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Oh. Yes. You are right. It was my grandmother. 8O
Buttermaker
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Buttermaker »

destructor wrote:It was my grandmother. 8O
On August 26th
destructor wrote:I play now on procesor Pentium I 200MHz, 128 MB RAM, with no sound and frameskip 6.
destructor's blockout:
Recorded in WolfMAME 0.72
Recorded system's speed = ~199MHz
This recording was made with the C 68k core enabled
This recording has cheats enabled
Start date of recording: Fri Aug 29 23:27:38 2003

Checks out OK. [ddff]
wuzel's blockout:
Start date of recording: Fri Aug 29 13:28:53 2003

Checks out OK. [3086]
asn007's blockout:
Start date of recording: Fri Aug 29 11:51:47 2003

Checks out OK. [0680]
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

wuzel wrote: i repeat my question: what was the logical explanation of posting a score at about 400 000 using our method ofr example at monday??? i could do it but what 4??? to see at firday evening that someone did a score at about 1mln using this (lame) method??? bleh dont think so :(
so.... i dont care who will have a socre at which level at friday i play and counting only on myself.
so hiding score is only bad looking but using this like a defence of ones worst performance is 4 me bad explanation.
It's just a fairplay question. To give a chance to your opponents for trying to beat you before the end of competition. But I understand you want to keep good cards in you hands. But even in this case, I'll submit few hours before the end and not few seconds before the end.

Just my two Euro Cents :)

For Anders :
You haven't give me this kind of chance on Snipercade Wonderboy contest :) I see you beat me 2 days after the end of contest, when the results are officials. but ! know it's not your fault :)

Francois
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Ours meetings is only ours matter.
We don't must talk where and when we meet.
Meeting for me is if it's about 3 days.
If we meet sometimes only in one day for me is only meet not meeting. 8)

BTW. Unfortunatelly asn007 has only 0 points in round 1 :(

BTW. Look for hours asn and wuzel. They must go for train unfortunatelly. I'm sure that if they stay for next day you position Zteuer would be 5 not 2. You show nothing in this tournament. Good luck in next.

BTW. Picture: it's you face Zteuer ? :)
Last edited by destructor on Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Francois Daniel wrote:
wuzel wrote: i repeat my question: what was the logical explanation of posting a score at about 400 000 using our method ofr example at monday??? i could do it but what 4??? to see at firday evening that someone did a score at about 1mln using this (lame) method??? bleh dont think so :(
so.... i dont care who will have a socre at which level at friday i play and counting only on myself.
so hiding score is only bad looking but using this like a defence of ones worst performance is 4 me bad explanation.
It's just a fairplay question. To give a chance to your opponents for trying to beat you before the end of competition. But I understand you want to keep good cards in you hands. But even in this case, I'll submit few hours before the end and not few seconds before the end.

For Anders :
You haven't give me this kind of chance on Snipercade Wonderboy contest :) I see you beat me 2 days after the end of contest, when the results are officials. but ! know it's not your fault :)

Francois
Francois look round 9 - BLASTED. If I or wuzel would upload inps too early before end of round each easy would can beat ours scores. I make my score on first try and wuzel too. Make 1mln = about 40min play. Try Francois it's easy.
Why only we found in this tournament interesting methods (except Nanni in Mutant Fighter) :?:
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

QRS wrote:Play as you want. No one can stop you. Just don´t expect it to be many people 'competing' that way. In the end you and Destructor will be the only one in a tourney like this.

I respect your opinion, and I hope you respect mine.
i dont want 2 people play my way :(
where i said that???
i only dont want another descussion about the same (mine way of uploading) :(

i respect u QRS and your opinion :)
It's good 2 be here with U guys :)
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

Francois Daniel wrote:

For Anders :

Francois
trust me if a managed 2 make about 2 mln i will post it at thursday - what a hack :(
but i manage 2 make my socre at friady - its a lame method but u need 2 wait 4 a good window location - at it sometimes take many tries :(
and when u finnaly get good location u have 2 fight hunger, phone callers and other disturbing situation which will cause in getting BLAMed :(
and i was trying 2 post my inp at the site but submit section was down so after 100 retries i put it in here :(
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

destructor wrote:
Francois Daniel wrote:

For Anders :

Francois
Francois look round 9 - BLASTED. If I or wuzel would upload inps too early before end of round each easy would can beat ours scores. I make my score on first try and wuzel too. Make 1mln = about 40min play. Try Francois it's easy.
Why only we found in this tournament interesting methods (except Nanni in Mutant Fighter) :?:
thats my point at this game the situation is a little bit different while this method is so simple 2 copy
showing it at second day could cause me the inventor of it that my score be easily beat by anybody :(
and what then??? whose arm should i cried??? i think only mine :(
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

wuzel wrote:this method is so simple 2 copy
showing it at second day could cause me the inventor of it that my score be easily beat by anybody :(
and what then??? :(
The person who deserves to get 1st should be the best at the game. If you believe in what you just said then it means you're not the best at this game because anyone could have beaten your score. So you really didn't deserve to get 1st place.

Besides oh glorious inventor of banned leeching method, its not like you can copyright a particular technique.
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Dax what know best? Person which make high score? Person which have fast fire in hand? Person which have luck?

About marvins.
Do you find Dax some methods of maximized score in round 10? I find. But I play from thursday and I don't have time to make this method perfect. :(
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

All Im saying is that the only reason he got 1st is because he hid his score. If this leeching technique were allowed anyone with the stamina could crush his score in Regular Marp. Regular marp shows who is really the best at a particular game because there is no hiding involved. Hiding is really just a cheap way for a poor player to appear to be a little better than he really is.

And just because you don't like the game doesn't mean the game requires no skill to play or only "lucky" players will do any good at it. As good a player as you are, you are not the end all authority on which games are skill based and which are luck.
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Hide methods only in tournaments not in Regular MARP.
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Is correct time on MARP?
When I upload my score (199400) time in Poland be 01:25 on my computer and on MARP 00:25 (1 hour difference).
I observe upload Dax and he upload at 22:05 MARP time and 00:05 Poland time (2 hours difference).
I always have 2 hours difference.
Anybody change time on MARP? 8O
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

I check all clocks at home. On MARP is Sat Nov 1 01:03:19 2003 GMT, on my clock is 2:03 8O In Poland is +2 GMT. What this is?