WCC week 10 : MARVINS

Week Challenge Championship board

Moderator: NotMan

wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

Weehawk wrote:
Phil wrote:WCC4 will be back next year, and with some adjustments in the rules (for example each round could give first ranking points after 3 days (also rewarded by 10-7-5-3-2-1), then second ranking points at the end of 7th day as usual ... it would avoid last minute submission).
To debate later ....
How about a single bonus point per day to the highest inp submitted that day. (For a potential total of 7), That would give players some incentive to submit their best recording each day and penalize pretty seriously anyone who waits until the last day to upload anything.
4 me personaly very bad idea
sometimes in particular round i only play at thursday and friday due 2 no spare time. i think most player had work. families so dont enough time 2 play marp games,
my WCC3 round week:
saturday (first day of each round) - i check the game name and playing it 4 a while 2 see i like it or not,
sunday - usually no time 4 MARP,
monday - some time spend at work and a little in the evening,
tuesday - sometimes playing whole affternoon, sometimes dont play at all
thursday - game day
friday evening and night - game play till the end
so 4 me submisions at first 3 days is just a thing of "Cant do" :(
It's good 2 be here with U guys :)
SJK
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by SJK »

Weehawk wrote:
Phil wrote:WCC4 will be back next year, and with some adjustments in the rules (for example each round could give first ranking points after 3 days (also rewarded by 10-7-5-3-2-1), then second ranking points at the end of 7th day as usual ... it would avoid last minute submission).
To debate later ....
How about a single bonus point per day to the highest inp submitted that day. (For a potential total of 7), That would give players some incentive to submit their best recording each day and penalize pretty seriously anyone who waits until the last day to upload anything.
what about the score which is in #1 of the day.. and not the best score uploaded on the day?
- Smraedis
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Dax wrote:
destructor wrote:
Dax wrote:
I did use an interesting method to get a good combo on level one but as far as Im aware I didn't use a method to kill all robots without taking a shot. Ill have to look at my input again and see if I can see what you're talking about.
Do you record your inp? :) Not kill ALL robots without shot but kill robots without shot. :) On stage1 you find good method but you don't know about it? :) Then look my inp with stage1. :)
Ahh I think you mean by leading them across one of the yellow bridges and having them tumble in? :P I thought you ment all the robots on the level went -poof- As if there was something fishy with my input.
Yes. I talk about bridge. I kill some monster this way too but never think about it that this way can complete level. Good idea Dax. But I never more play on this game. Very boring.