Election Result Clarification

Archive of the old message board

Moderator: Chad

Gameboy9

Election Result Clarification

Post by Gameboy9 »

I do not have access to FTP at this time, for I am in Boston for the next five days.
<p>

Pat Laffaye remains as regulation coordinator.

<p>

Lagavulin and Aquatarkus tied, so we'll have to re-vote with those two contenders remaining. The re-vote will be five days in length. Francois Daniel is eliminted because he received the least amount of votes.

<p>

J.D. Lowe once again is the chairman. Brian McLean is a coordinator. Lagavulin did NOT receive a "majority". (11 votes) We will re-vote in this one too. Keisuke, Crash, and Francois Daniel are eliminated for having the least number of votes. The contenders remaining are Lagavulin, Barry Rodewald, Skito, and Frankie.

<p>

All editors will retain their editorship for recieving 50 % confidence or better.

<p>

<a href="mailto:marp.vote@btinternet.com">Click here</a> to cast your round 2 vote. Round two will expire December 22 at 2359 GMT.

<p>

GB9

--
goldengameboy@yahoo.com
Gameboy9

Post by Gameboy9 »

Oh yeah... you're only voting for one knockout coordinator instead of
three for round 2. Just in case you need a clarification. :) GB9

--
goldengameboy@yahoo.com
MARP Bean Counter

Post by MARP Bean Counter »

Hi all.
<p>

I don't have FTP access at the moment, either, what with being in work and them having a nasty firewall. It's a shame that the guy who writes the scripts that run MARP is so lazy, or we would have a nice web-based news page updater by now. You just can't get the staff these days.

<p>

Chris.

--
marp.vote@btinternet.com