:)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

:)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby PP. » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Even my mommy can make 100 million in this way:-)))
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby mahlemiut » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Your mommy can score a perfect on Grant? That's... impressive. :)
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Image
User avatar
mahlemiut
Editor
 
Posts: 4103
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:05 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby PP. » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:24 pm

mahlemiut wrote:Your mommy can score a perfect on Grant? That's... impressive. :)


He didn't score any perfect. It's a score glitch.

Now, can you check the inps I've mentioned?

The only way to have marp safe from Saulon's known activity (remember also this thread some years ago--->"saulonpb and his scores") is to allow his uploads only after confirmation.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby Kale » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:30 pm

PP. wrote:Even my mommy can make 100 million in this way:-)))


How this has to do with Playbackability forum? :evil:
User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby PP. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Kale wrote:
PP. wrote:Even my mommy can make 100 million in this way:-)))


How this has to do with Playbackability forum? :evil:


I say that anyone can score 100 million if a glitch suddenly gives you 100 million.

You are a confirmer, right? What are you waiting for? Delete this bogus score.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby Weehawk » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:22 pm

PP. wrote:
Kale wrote:
PP. wrote:Even my mommy can make 100 million in this way:-)))


How this has to do with Playbackability forum? :evil:


I say that anyone can score 100 million if a glitch suddenly gives you 100 million.

You are a confirmer, right? What are you waiting for? Delete this bogus score.


You don't understand.

The confirmation of a recording just means that it played back correctly, and the Playbackability forum is for discussion of playback issues.

Discussion regarding the methods used in the game play should be in the Regulation Play forum.
John Cunningham (JTC)
Image
User avatar
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:43 am
Location: Devil's Canyon

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby PP. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Weehawk wrote:The confirmation of a recording just means that it played back correctly,


Suppose you play and you get 1000 points instead of 10, is this a correct playback?

Weehawk wrote:...and the Playbackability forum is for discussion of playback issues
Discussion regarding the methods used in the game play should be in the Regulation Play forum.


Then a mod should transfer this thread where it belongs.

I hope you don't really believe that a random score glitch could be a play method.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby Weehawk » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:23 am

PP. wrote:Suppose you play and you get 1000 points instead of 10, is this a correct playback?

If I understand your question, it has nothing to do with whether the recording is playing back correctly or not.


PP. wrote:I hope you don't really believe that a random score glitch could be a play method.

No comment. But given the position that you're taking, you should find this discussion (in the Regulation Play forum) regarding Phoenix interesting:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9455
John Cunningham (JTC)
Image
User avatar
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:43 am
Location: Devil's Canyon

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby PP. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Weehawk wrote:If I understand your question, it has nothing to do with whether the recording is playing back correctly or not.


What exactly do you mean "correctly"? Just a video which displays something/anything?


Weehawk wrote:No comment. But given the position that you're taking, you should find this discussion (in the Regulation Play forum) regarding Phoenix interesting:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9455


That's not the same. You can have that Phoenix "bug" if you know how to get it.
But here in "garoubl" its just a random glitch, which could happen to anyone.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby Weehawk » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:35 pm

PP. wrote:What exactly do you mean "correctly"?

The important point here is that "playbackability" has nothing to do with whether any methods used in the gameplay were legitimate. That is a completely separate issue and should be discussed in the Regulation Play forum. That's why Kale was asking why this question was in the Playbackability forum and you seemed not to understand him. If you still don't understand the distinction at this point, there's nothing further I can do.

Good luck with your issue about garoubl gameplay. I know nothing about that and have no opinion on the subject.
John Cunningham (JTC)
Image
User avatar
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:43 am
Location: Devil's Canyon

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby PP. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Weehawk wrote:Good luck with your issue about garoubl gameplay. I know nothing about that and have no opinion on the subject.


It's not my issue, it's anybody's issue.
How would you feel if someone beats a score of yours by a random score glitch?


Weehawk wrote: .....If you still don't understand the distinction at this point, there's nothing further I can do.


Same as before: What exactly do you mean "playback correctly"? Just a video which displays something/anything?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby Weehawk » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:00 pm

PP. wrote:How would you feel if someone beats a score of yours by a random score glitch?

LOL...The fact that I have no opinion on the subject hasn't changed in the last ten minutes. I'll leave it in your capable hands to ensure that justice prevails.


PP. wrote:Same as before: What exactly do you mean "playback correctly"? Just a video which displays something/anything?

Same answer: The important point here is that "playbackability" has nothing to do with whether any methods used in the gameplay were legitimate. That is a completely separate issue and should be discussed in the Regulation Play forum.
John Cunningham (JTC)
Image
User avatar
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:43 am
Location: Devil's Canyon

Re: :)) 100 million score in garoubl by saulonpb

Postby PP. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Weehawk wrote:LOL...The fact that I have no opinion on the subject hasn't changed in the last ten minutes. I'll leave it in your capable hands to ensure that justice prevails.


My hands? I 'm not mod or editor. I just try to help site and the players community.
Now you say "lol", but I want to see what you 'll say if someone beats a score of yours by this way.

Weehawk wrote:
PP. wrote:Same as before: What exactly do you mean "playback correctly"? Just a video which displays something/anything?

Same answer: The important point here is that "playbackability" has nothing to do with whether any methods used in the gameplay were legitimate. That is a completely separate issue and should be discussed in the Regulation Play forum.


Try to answer in what I ask, instead of replay posts.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece


Return to Playbackability

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests