BeeJay wrote:1.Until such time as we have three people that confirm it only plays back to that score, yes.
2. No, you simply asked "What is antagonising?" and I answered that question
3. There's only 1 thread where you asked if the manual scan was for the arcade version of the game.
4. Yes, many people report problems with playbacks, and that is fine. What is not fine is repeatedly asking why nothing has been done yet
5. given that this site is run by volunteers..........................I, and probably others, will start ignoring those type of posts from you.
6. I don't assume who's older or more experienced as I have no idea of your age or the amount of life and/or gaming experience you have
7. So why are you so unwilling to accept the evidence presented to you that Pacmania difficulty C is in fact harder than difficulty B.
1. If 3 people cannot play the claimed score, what happens? The claimed score remains?
2. As said I asked what is antagonising in my posts in your point of view, not what is the word in general. For the words I don't know I use the dictionary.
3. Don't even know what is "manual scan". And why this manual scan should be conneted with Pacmania.
4. Kale for examble asked more than once for a specific score of "hpuncher" to be deleted, I didn't hear you to blame him.
5. Players are volunteers too.......................... its a good idea "you and probably others" ignore me because I have no time to waste in forum. Point is mods to care about such problems if they want a fair competition.
6. 46, what about you? Experience is not only gaming.
7. It's better to discuss about Pacmania in Pacmania's thread. What makes you think that I'm unwilling? Check latest post by Despatche, he's not sure which rank is more difficult. But you're sure? Did you try the game? Have you ever played it?